X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rating the "Big 3" ladyboy bars in Bangkok

for all you new guys making your first trip to Thailand, and even for 2nd or 3rd or 10th-timers, here is the rundown on these 3 places;

First off, if you like tall, amazon-like ladyboys with big fake boobs, and for the most part, big 8-inch dicks, you guys would prefer Casanova in Nana Plaza, 2nd floor left, rear. You can also get any type of fantasy fulfilled here; the girls will just about do anything in here, from Domme to anal penetration [of you], to fantasy, whips, leather, you name it. Kiki, Talesha, Jessica and all the gang there are experts at making men happy and have been in this trade a while now and will do a good job satisfying you. Again, you should know going in that these are mostly BIG girls in there; if that's not your type of ladyboy [it's not mine at all, but to each his own, right?], than pick another place. Usually between 15 and 25 girls work in this place, which is kind of smallish and has some tacky christmas lights up around the place which look like they have been there since world war 2.

Kings Castle 3 is in the tourist hell-hole known as Patpong 1 road. It's kind of hard to find your first time out, but when you do you will be happy if you are a fan of pure beauty. Over 40 girls appear in this place every night, and without a doubt some of the nicest looking ladyboys in the world work in here. The faces and bodies on these girls are simply amazing, and every time I walk in this place I keep saying to myself "i can't believe THAT is a boy!" Problem is, most of them or at least half anyway, are NOT boys anymore. lately it seems like about 50% of that place is post-op girls, and you have no way of knowing unless you call her over for a drink or ask the mamasan. damn, I have been so dissapointed when I have asked to speak to the hottest girl in there on more than one occasion, and then i find out she has no dick. i have been with one post-op and it freaked me out and I will never do that again, so there is really no reason to go hunting in this place [for me anyway; again, we all like different things]. world-famous superstar ladyboys Natalie and Nat work in there, and there are a few other keepers for sure, but all in all it's not worth my time to spend 1 hour in there searching for a date and being let down every time I am told she is 'cut'. Also 3 bad reason's to avoid this place; they play the worst-ever possible music at levels louder than a jet taking off, and they have been known to pad the cups so that your bill which you thought would be 500 baht mysteriously turns into 800. trying to reason with someone to get the bill lower inevitably turns into one of those "i don'ta speaka da good anglaish" , so you just eat the loss and depart before your eardrums explode and you are ready to hit someone for giving you the hard-sell 15 times over ["you buy me one cola mista?"]. Lastly, even the girls that DO have small dicks there usually can not get them hard because of all the hormones they take to look as beautiful as they do. their 3-inch peckers just hang there like so much dead weight and what's the point of that? Too bad, actually; this place has tons of potential and the girls are amazing, but it's just a tough place to have fun.

The best of the lot in this writer's humble opinion is called Obsessions Bar in Nana plaza, ground floor rear, on the right. Between 30 and 40 beautiful ladyboys in this place every night, and not a post-op in the bunch. They have a nice small stage with about 15 girls at a time up there, and the music is pretty bad but not so loud that you can't converse at least. The other girls roam that place like sharks looking for dates, and they WILL hassle you for drinks and to take them home. Simple answer to this; ask for the mamasan outside the door, and tell her you would like to buy her a drink and have a chat for 15 minutes. SHE will wave the girls away from your seat if you ask her to, and while you are becoming friendly with her you can be scanning the place checking out the talent. The girls will leave you alone; they are all afraid of the Mama at these places and what she says goes. After your beer with her, you may want to call over 2 girls or 1 that you really like and converse with them. The other girls will see that you have made your choice and will not bother you, but may come around and ask you for 'just one cola mista', and all you say is no. This place is LOADED with talent, and there will be absolutely zero problems finding 1 or 5 that you like, believe me. Girls like Chompoo, Som, Rita and about 40 others work here every night and they are unbelievable; you could never meet girls like that in the west and the price to take them to your room for the night is less than the price of dinner for 2 in your hometown.

as always, we all have our own interests. But if you like them small, petite, thin, pretty, fun, good in bed and many other positive aspects, head to Obsessions bar.

Jon

i like those swining dicks in casanove wooo hooooooo. mind you im about 8ins and have never had a thai ladyboy who was bigger than me, so there is a slight exageration on size here(jon) hahahahahahah.
    i love those huge boobs and big hard cocks what a rturn on.id like to know who is the biggest cock anyone has ever found in tthailand?? talisha and jessica are b ig probibly around 7 . can anyone do better than that?
    im in contacxt with an indonesian warie who claims to be 25 cms she says she is huge and hard 25cms ==10ins fucking hell?/ anyway ill see her in november and see if she is ill take some snaps for you to post
    cheeers
    donnnnny
    ps kk3 is a fucking waist of time and obssesions is great

Comment

Jon
      GREAT POST !!!
      You're assesment of those places is perfect ....
      Regarding Obsessions - the hassle that I get from the girls really discourages me from spending much time there ... Four or five girls rush over to you and stand there like little obnoxious kittens waiting for milk  and many times they don't take no for an answer - I find that it makes for an uncomfortable experience ..  Also, the girls seem to have little respect for each other, because even after you pick a lady and buy her a drink, you still find every other girl in the place trying to move in on her ...

KC111 - I enjoy this place - there is so much sexual energy here - talk about a kid in a candy store .... It might be my imagination, but I find the girls hassle less here - once you wave the girl off they walk away - they seem to take the hint better than their counterparts at Obsession .  It seems like all the places in Patpong are infamous for padding the bills .  When you're not looking they just throw a few extra slips into your cup. A few years back someone gave me a tip that I try to follow -  if you have a pen it is always good to initial the bills as they are placed in the cup - if you don't have a pen, just tear off a small corner of the bill instead. That way, when it comes time to close out your tab if 8 bills have your initials and two don't you at least can make an argument that those two bills were put into your cup "by error" - it doesn't always work, but I have found once you catch them padding the bill they smile and say OK.  Like many things in Thailand (and in life) its not about the money, its about not letting people take advantage of you .....
      I had the same thing happen to me in KC111 as you spoke about- she was beautiful - She would win a contest up against an GG ....  Spent about 45 minutes with her, bought tons of drinks, my fantasies were on overdrive and then somehow in came out in conversation that she was a post-op !!! . Not only was I really disappointed but it was also  uncomfortable because she was a really nice person and I didn't want to hurt her feelings -but at the same time post-ops are not my thing .... I guess she has been faced with this a lot and as soon as she sensed my attitude changed she excused herself and went off to some other guy

Comment

Great post Jon, all I'm going to say is that Paddy and I are going to have a ball in BKK!  

Each to their own about the pre or post op thing. My first ever TS experience was with an incredibly beautiful post op in an Amsterdam "window". I had no idea till we got further into things as it were, that she was not a woman! She really was that beautiful and Thai as well! So it wouldn't bother me ... much !

Comment

I still prefer obsessions......more cute girls and less hassles, although after 30 minutes of 'mista, please buy me one more cola?' i am ready to get the hell out of there. I just usually play the game with Chompoo and make her think I am in there looking around but in reality I am just there for her. I drink my beer slowly and tease her before I say 'ok, put on your shit and lets get outta here' [so she can take it back off again at my place 15 minutes later].

hey, if they can do it to us, why not??

Jon

Comment

The hustle in Obsessions is very bad.

Do as Jon notes, ask for the mamasan (doesn't matter if she is new or not) and explain that you will buy her a drink (beer, cola??) look at the girls and then pick out 1-2 to buy drinks for...

I do this regularly and it works .. You will still get the girls giving you the "buy me cola" eye, but just ignore it .. don't be rude, just say no ..

The hard drink sell must be bar policy as all bars are not like that .. so are, some aren't.. I don't know if we could find out who owns the damn place and explain to them that they are costing themselves business in the long run..

Often, even getting the mamasan to help is just too damn much effort so I skip the joint.. or don't even go to NEP at all...

then if we could just get them to turn the music down too.. many of the LBs speak pretty good English and it is usually so loud that I leave after one beer .. if the noise level were not so bad, I might spend a few hours there..

Almost every other farang I know feels the same way about the drinks and the noise level .. how do we get to the mgmt to help them??

Comment

Gentlemen: For sheer erotica, CASA NOVA gets my vote.
              The other cool bars are in South Pattaya:
              JENNY STAR BAR and (I know some will disagree) LINDA BAR (though, to be fair, I have NOT visited this place of late).
              I have also read excellent reports on SHRIMP 99 BAR in South Pattaya and SALLY'S BAR in Jomtien Beach.
              Mr. Lonely

Comment

Jon,

Great post! I have to admit that I have sworn off KC3 because the BS there is just getting to deep. I used to love that place and I know the staff extremely well, but after an experiance there last June I have decided that I will never go back. The soap opera for me is over, as I knew all the girls and all their stories.

Obsessions is the place in my opinion if that is your type. I wander between Obsessions and Cassanova but there are very few girls in Cassanova that can keep my attention (Selina is one of them). Of course Obsessions brings me into contact with pre op Som, which is always a story, but lately she has realized that my butterfly ways are not going to change. To quote the master in an email he sent me "the chase is half the fun".

All in all even with the ocassional headaches of KC3, BKK is the place! I am lucky enough to live in HK so I am in contact with many of the girls that come to work here, and I get to BKK every 2 months or so. I have even had a few girls stay with me here once they were done working nights down in front of the Thai Hut. Heck, Post Op Som has a key to my apartment when she comes, she is a great girl also. Must be something about the name Som..ha!

Remember the worst part about LOS is LEAVING!!!!

Masahiko

Comment

Yes, the worst part of LOS IS LEAVING. God grant me the Serenity to understand the things I cannot change , etc etc get my drift ??

Sorru for my post about the experiences of a 19 - 22 yr old kid in VN, I love so many girls in LOS, I went to KC3 at least 10 times in June and July, guess this old Native American looked like a cheap Thai ?? but had no problem being mobbed, perhaps I look too old or maybe to ugly, I just said no, just want to look. HA HA it worked, but I have no problem with GG;s and even have a following in OBS, well, April or MAY '04 WAtch my tracers !!!

DAN
                  You no care me DIE !!!

Comment

Great post jon and I mostly agree with your assesment of these bars. Might go to KC III just to have a look but I generally avoid Patpong-clip joints, crowded (BTW whose idea was it to oput in those fucking market stalls can you say fire trap?), ugly white woomen walking around gawking so they can go home and be "experts" on the Thai commercial sex scene etc.. I gotta tell you I have to see the fuck show though thats at the top of my list!! Like Obs the best. I have never had more than the normal problems of the gals trying to hustle drinks. Have the mamasan sit with you that helps a lot and worth the price of a lady drink. The best place I ever went to was the late, lamented Beverly Hills Club!! The place was fun and relaxed without the ear popping music and didnt seem to have the heavy handed hustle. BHC PLEASE COME BACK!!!

Comment

Jon,

Yep, great thread.  BB got to agree .... I was a big fan of the BHC....Nice and kick-back, no loud music, and some cue girls.  Meet Joy and Kitty there.  Great memories.

We need a place like that again!!

Lotusman

Comment

Originally posted by (Masahiko @ Aug. 23 2003,07:43)
                        pre op Som, which is always a story, but lately she has realized that my butterfly ways are not going to change.  To quote the master in an email he sent me "the chase is half the fun".

All in all even with the ocassional headaches of KC3, BKK is the place!  I am lucky enough to live in HK so I am in contact with many of the girls that come to work here, and I get to BKK every 2 months or so.   I have even had a few girls stay with me here once they were done working nights down in front of the Thai Hut.  Heck, Post Op Som has a key to my apartment when she comes, she is a great girl also.  Must be something about the name Som..ha!

Remember the worst part about LOS is LEAVING!!!!

Masahiko
                        You have just mentioned the 2 most beautiful ladyboys on the site in one post!

And I agree 100% with your last sentence, that is when the Post LOS Stress Disorder sets in, with me it happens as soon as I get air side at Don Maung!

Comment

I am a butterfly----I freely admit it. However I met lilly2 on the site through Jon and she would like me to be her boyfriend during my holiday. I told her that I would be on the understanding that I am able to fuck other ladyboys. She is ok on this and said that she would help me pick them1 She is meeting me at the airport. If at any time she does not like this arrangement then she will have to move on. paddy

Comment

Working...
                          X