X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life in los

Okay guys. I would like to start a discussion on the downside of living in los.Be honest because I am spending a month there in Dec for the purpose of lifestyle change

It rains a lot in the rainy Season
    They only sell Bikini brief style underwear or boxers
    Traffic is horrible, use skytrain and Metro.
    The girls are all horny, dress slutty,have a caucasian fetish and will pursue you mercilessly.
    No good Mexican food.
    TV selection on UBC sucks.
    No good bookstores.
    Night clubs close at 1am, at which point everyone starts drinking outside or goes to kareoke.
    Kareoke
    Thai Rap Music.

I'm sure I can think of a few more later on...it is a bitch living here.
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Originally posted by (Snick @ Aug. 20 2005,11:35)
      ...it is a bitch living here.
      When I was living in Jamaica for 2 years I had this bumper sticker that read......

" Hoh, Hum, just another shitty day in paradise! "

Comment

The weather is pretty much good the whole year around.
        The rainy season is more of a "cloudy" season.
        The food is fantastic and cheap. Some of best restaurants in world here.
        Travel destinations are unlimited.
        Lowest cost airline in the world.
        There are only about 1M LBs to choose from, all wanting to be your boyfriend.
        People are friendly, in general.
        Shopping is fantastic.
        You can live on $200 USD per month if you really had to.
        You can get a good massage every day for about $4.
        Every CD and DVD on the planet is here and costs $3.

Oops, sorry, this is the downside...

Yes, well, the blowjob I had last night was just average.
        The twin LBs I did 2 days ago didn't really look like twins.
        That $4 Thai meal I had with a beer was a little too spicey.
        The foot massage today was ok, but the girl had small tits.
        The 3 LBs just arriving at my house now are hounding me for sex
        (don't they ever stop?)
        And frankly, this 32C, sunny temperature everyday is a bit dull,
        so I'd best walk up the street, 10 minutes, to Nana for a beer,
        and it's a bloody long walk in 32C.

It's rough as hell here. I just hate it. Can't they get this blowjob
        thing straight?

Comment

Yeah Zig looks like you're having a shitty time .......

Comment

The only doenside is that you're running quicker out of money, than in any other place in this world.....too many temptations....24/7 great food & even better sex, 5-star hotels for the price of a western 3-star, great club-scene.... a hedonist paradise....you're easily loosing it....BKK can become a serious drug for addictive natures......

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!!! (cheers BB!)

MK
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

one downside; freaks and losers of all nationalities flock there to live, people who can't make it in their own countries and go there to live out their days with the other freaks and losers. mixed in with the good falangs are a lot of unstable dregs -of- the- earth types.

Comment

thanks guys,very funny.Given the choice would your primary residence be BK,Pattaya, or Phuket and why? These responses help me alot.

Comment

The girls are all horny, dress slutty,have a caucasian fetish and will pursue you mercilessly
                  Hey Snick,do the girls have a true caucasian fetish or they just view us as walking atms? How about the regular ggs or lbs if u can find them? Do they view us the same way?

Comment

What is the easiest way to sort out the losers ,dregs,and con men from the good farangs who live in Los?

Comment

Hey Bam,is that an lb or gg and who is she? Stunning

Comment

Originally posted by (aqueem @ Aug. 21 2005,07:30)
                        The girls are all horny, dress slutty,have a caucasian fetish and will pursue you mercilessly
                        Hey Snick,do the girls have a true caucasian fetish or they just view us as walking atms? How about the regular ggs or lbs if u can find them? Do they view us the same way?
                        Depends on the girl (gg), but enough of them do have a caucasian prefernce to make it fun. I'm not sure if they like us because we treat them nicer; we have more money; we are better endowed; they want to marry us; or because its easier to have a fling w. a Farang.

One girl, a friend, told me that if a girl sleeps around w. Thais every one gossips and very soon everyone will know. But if she sleeps around with Farang no one will know.

The non-bar LB like us too, since we definetly treat them better than the locals.
                        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Originally posted by (aqueem @ Aug. 21 2005,07:30)
                          ya, I thought this was simplifying things a bit when Snick said this was a caucasian  fetish thing but I am sure he was only half-joking.  the biggest fetish these girls have is dollar signs, whether you are white, black or brown; you have none of those and there will be no fetish for you no matter what the color.

I would suggest  Bangkok, but that's just me.   some people seem to prefer Pattaya but that is where a lot of the dregs and layabouts end up just skimping by and trying to live and will hustle you out of your last buck if they can. Bangkok also has more shit to do and is a cooler city over all; Pattaya is like disneyland on steroids and gets old very quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by (aqueem @ Aug. 21 2005,07:38)
                            Hey Bam,is that an lb or gg and who is she? Stunning
                            Thats ziggystardust aviator...... a girl he must know down there...

Oh yeah thats a ladyboy for sure.... very hot looking ladyboy I might add! Hot damn!!!!

Comment

i agree with jai dee  about the money if you take it away   watch the babes  run>(exceptions to the rule) i dont like sex with a gg or lb  when they say" i dont want money".  this happens alot. but after you do this you are obligated to the girl or  ladyboy. she has you where she wants you. you owe her.
                              so always better to pay TIT. if  you like your freedom  these girls are no different to weston women(pigs)  they are trying to feather there nests. they want a meal ticket and you are it.
                              cheers  donnnnnny

Comment

Working...
                              X