X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three sisters

So my nice friend Gatoon, who doesn't work at a bar, and is my "finder" (helps me find non-working LBs), introduced me to 3 sisters that are all LBs. 2 of the 3 are twins.

I went with the twins on Thusday night. After rampant sex with the twins, like, unlimited, no holds barred, anything goes (and did), I went to give them money and they said no! They were offended at the idea. There really are non-working lovely LBs here, and I mean very lovely, totally sexy, attractive, feminine.

I will see all 3 in about an hour for a photoshoot and will post a non-nude photo tomorrow.

HELL YA TWINS ARE FOR REAL

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Aug. 20 2005,14:02)
      There really are non-working lovely LBs here, and I mean very lovely, totally sexy, attractive, feminine.
      Definitely Ziggy..definitely! There are many lb's in Thailand who are just living a normal life.
      I've had chance to be with just a few since I'm only occasionally in Bangkok but if you live there or go back often you will come across some amazing things!

You had the twins, I have had a GG with a LB friend together about one year ago..amazing things really DO happen in Bangkok!
      Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Ziggy you're da man!!! Sensational! Pls keep in touch with them! Maybe there's a slight chance to hook up with those non-pro wonders for a little chat among friends next time when I'm in BKK!!

MK
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Originally posted by (srfaloha @ Aug. 20 2005,10:50)
          Interesting avatar, srfaloha....
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Aug. 20 2005,14:02)
            I will see all 3 in about an hour for a photoshoot and will post a non-nude photo tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by (Mai-Kee @ Aug. 20 2005,08:04)
              Originally posted by (srfaloha @ Aug. 20 2005,10:50)
              Interesting avatar, srfaloha....  
              I have a bad feeling we know who it is too

randyman

and wait til __ see's it
              ain't life grand

Comment

Damn ziggy, who is that in your avatar...looks pretty damn incredible.
                brock landers

Comment

Originally posted by (brocklanders @ Aug. 21 2005,13:03)
                  Damn ziggy, who is that in your avatar...looks pretty damn incredible.
                  The name of that photo is 'Mint Smile'... so I take it her name is Mint.

Comment

Yes. In pic post forum I make a comment. She most certainly is unbelievable in every possible dimension. And a nice kid at that to boot.

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Aug. 22 2005,01:41)
                      Yes. In pic post forum I make a comment. She most certainly is unbelievable in every possible dimension. And a nice kid at that to boot.
                      she is hot

Comment

Does she work somewhere?
                        brock landers

Comment

Working...
                        X