Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top five girls of august

Number ONE: IS AMY.
    I picked her due to her video performance this month. What a singer and dancer. Also she is so beautiful. Nice smile and heart shaped face. Also love her pussy! Plus that dick above it looks nice with its balls hanging further down then her clit.

2) Lisa-This girl with nice round boobies and a large peter-clit. Most of all her smile is so big! Looks nice in dark stockings too.

3) Lai-Pigg Doggs favorite with the "Teeny Weeny." She is very gorgous with a pretty face and nice figure. Her boobs look so natural and her milk white skin is so good!

4) Nut-Our barely legal vixen with the braces and fully developed figure. Nice size breasts for a teenager. Too bad her twin sister does not have pictorial like her. Lovely figure and fits in the halter top and tight shorts well!

5) Neay-Even though dickless, still is cute! Has a pretty face and nice dark complexion. Innocent look she gives as well as nice poses she gives us.

THAT IS IT FOR NOW!
    Love life to its fullest.

Wow, just goes to show how different our tastes are on this board. Amy is a girl with a chin the size of Jay Leno and I wouldnt even put her in the top 100 on this site but I also like ladyboys that noone would look twice at so what do I know. Neay is damn hot though and I would put her right around 6th.

My top 5 would include (in no particular order)

Kip
    Nut
    Belle
    Tai
    Candy
    brock landers

Comment

Tai
      El
      Kai
      Daisy
      Amy

But THIS is the photo of the month...
      Attached Files

Comment

Thats dangerously close to the femboy category...I didnt know you were into the androgenous type Stogie. Well different strokes for different folks I guess.
        brock landers

Comment

Tai [of course]  

El

Lisa

Gitar

Nut

Nut and Lisa are friends, they probably get an edge because of that; Gitar WILL be a friend when I see her next  

Comment

How can you forget Kitty and Gatoon ! And over El ??
            I suspect....

Anyway back to reality;

Tai
            Kitty
            Gatoon
            Candy
            Amy

Comment

Tai
              Daisy
              Gitar
              Amy (my first NEP ladyboy,while the other girls are are grabing she just looks at u with her doe eyes)
              Schoolgirls Kitty and Gaboon

Comment

AMy is the illegitimate child of Jay Leno.
                brock landers

Comment

I remember her chin being rounder.

Comment

ooopss!! forgot Candy! she would kill me if I didn't pick her number 1

August 1 was a long ways in reverse from now

so I will just choose 6

Comment

Working...
                    X