X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asiants friends sites

Okay, people, let's get serious a lilll moment.

That makes 2 times I post in here some pics coming from Sites I didn't know they were "Rival Sites". I don't want this to happen again. I can easily understand how unpolite and uncomfortable it can be.

Now, I know, AT LEAST, 2 of the "Rival Sites". I will not do it anymore.
    But there MIGHT be certainly some "others", right? And I don't know them. So, next time I will post a picture, I will certainly hesitate.

Instead of putting there a list of "Rival Sites" (thing that would be ALSO unpolite and not really cool), why don't you put in here the complete list of AsianTS's Friends Sites. Next time, when we will be about to post something in a thread, we could tell ourselves :

"Okay, I can do THIS because THEY are AsianTS Buddies."

What do you think of this suggestion?

Interesting idea. I just hope I am on the right side of the fence... (wink wink, jaidee)

Comment

Don't worry too mouch about this...

We have a multitude of 'vanity' sites for models and they all link back to AsianTS.com in some way.

A general rule is that if they don't have our banner on the site then it is probably unrelated to us.

If you're really not sure then go ahead and post your picture. The worst that can happen is that it will be deleted when one of the mods sees it.

We don't like pics from rival sites being posted, but we know that mistakes are going to happen...

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Aug. 13 2005,21:07)
        A general rule is that if they don't have our banner on the site then it is probably unrelated to us.
        Ahhhhhhh!
        Okay, Boos!
        Now, I know!

Comment

Ummmmm....first of all, we have a blanket policy against posting photos from other shemale websites, period.  whether they are our friends or not, we are not in the business of advertising for other websites and by the same token they would never do the same for us.

True, there are only really 2 "rivals" to this site but even those 2 guys are our friends; we get along with them and have a healthy relationship which is good for business. Still doesn't mean we want to show their photos here though, and they would never show ours.  There are a few fringe sites out there that are no real threat to us and even one that takes a bizarre approach to advertising by publicly declaring all other sites to be shit while saying that theirs is somehow better;  these sites also will not get a free ride up here and why should they.

Please......just don't talk about or post any photos from other shemale websites, seems simple to me

Comment

Just bumping this thread so everyone is clear on this please....

if a photo comes from any other shemale website, asian or otherwise, please keep it in your hard drive

thanks!

Comment

I don't intend to be the contrarian here, but JD spoke of models' vanity sites, and has mentioned them in the past - that's how I know of Jannie's lovely site, which has many links back to ATS. So, was this precedent of giving a URL for another site in error, or is this an exception. If it's an exception, that's great, because I have some more questions about Jannie and her online presence... Actually, that's not the only example. I believe JD or Stogie also posted URLs for Tania T Lee's site. And maybe the same was done for Saigon Lee? I can't remember for the latter (besides, she's past her prime compared to the foxy Tania).

It seems that the guidelines are quite strict, but there are prior examples that went beyond these guidelines. Anyway, I just have questions about the friends' sites.
              Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Yes... I see what you mean! Well - the problem with having a rule is that it needs clarifying and telling over and over again!

Strictly speaking... our photos have our water mark clearly visible on them. Private photos taken by our members when they are on holiday etc are uploaded without any ownership ID on them...

We LIKE these photos posted here!

Rival sites have their own logos and we DO NOT like those!

Having said that, both Tania and Saigon are friends of the site and we don't mind plugs for our mates who post on the forum as Tania does, or appear in spreads like Saigon does!

Whatever happened in the past is not what is acceptable now! It's common sense to 99% of all the readers and for the 1% who don't get it then post what you like and we'll delete it if we don't like!

Comment

So can I re-phrase this?

If you own the picture yourself. I.e you took it then post it.

If ATS owns the picture. I.e has the ATS watermark then post it.

If not then post it at your peril and big chance of being deleted  

Comment

Post-op lover makes a good point...... if a model from the site has her own deal like Jannie or May or even Saigon, that is OK, naturally..... Tania or girls like that, or if Daphnie or Trisha or someone else makes a yahoo personal page with 30 or 40 photos on it and someone wants to post that here, then no problems at all.

Common sense should rule here..... if it is a site that is called "ladyboy-blank" or "shemales-blank" or any site that will rightfully cry foul if we us their photos or they will get free advertising from it, than don't use it please.

My address is always at the bottom of every post I make, if you have a doubt just send me the pic first

Comment

Yay! So, here's the question: Can anyone tell me more about Jannie's webcam site? It seems to be free, but a credit card is required. I certainly dig that girl, and may take a look. I've been traveling hither and thither for 3 months, so I've not had a reliable and fast connection for visiting, but I wanted to check with Jannie's friends here for more info.

MMmmmm....Jannie....
                      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Aug. 15 2005,21:24)
                        Tania and Saigon are friends of the site and we don't mind plugs for our mates
                        Mates???

Well, sure I'd like to mate with them, but I don't want to mate with me mates, but what does this Wanker Yankee know?  Guess it's like refering to a young, mixed American group as guys?

In a realted question can a ladyboy or genetic girl be refered to as Kuhn or should they be refered to as Kuhnying?

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Aug. 26 2005,23:45)
                          Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Aug. 15 2005,21:24)
                          Tania and Saigon are friends of the site and we don't mind plugs for our mates
                          Mates???

Well, sure I'd like to mate with them, but I don't want to mate with me mates, but what does this Wanker Yankee know?  Guess it's like refering to a young, mixed American group as guys?

In a realted question can a ladyboy or genetic girl be refered to as Khun or should they be refered to as Khunying?
                          Do you mean pooying PD?

ผู้หญิง (Pooying) - Lady, woman
                          คุณ (khun) - You, Mr, Mrs, Ms, Miss

So I would say yes you can call a ladyboy pooying and I always do and they seem to appreciate being called a lady. Also no problem to say khun either.

Comment

Would you call her Pooying Areeya or just Pooying?

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Aug. 27 2005,00:00)
                              Would you call her Pooying Areeya or just Pooying?
                              You would call her khun Areeya when referring to her in the third person but I would just call her Areeya when talking to her directly. If you wanted to ask her where she has been for instance you would say something like

khun pai nai mar khrap

Comment

Working...
                              X