X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FULL LENGTH VIDEOS

Im new to asiants, and i'm wondering if there is any full length videos of the girls on the site? So far all I can find is video clips??? Can anybody help me out?

Hi

Welcome aboard

If you look through some previous forum posts, you will see some discussiona about this. Basically, not everyone has broadband, so not fair on the majority of members to post videos as one large clip.

Simple solution is that you copy the small clips one after the other to a CD, and they will all "join up" and appear as one long clip
    Mister Arse

Comment

thank you stewart....actually only about 10% of internet viewers have broadband and could watch a whole movie in its entirety; a 10 minute movie would take up about 25 megabytes of space and for a dial-up guy that would take over 2 hours to download. it's not our desire to break-up the video clips, believe me; we would love to show them in their full-length form. but the dial-up guys already have to wait 7 or 8 minutes just to wait for 1 minute to download; imagine a clip that was 10 times that size?

I have broadband....just yesterday i downloaded the Pim1 video.....it took 14 seconds. You can DL all 9 of her clips in less than 5 minutes, save them to a folder, and burn a CD of her or any other girl. within an hour or 2 you will have a full-length CD that will be yours forever, and will play back the clips 1 after another like a movie with no interruptions. You can also just play the clips off your hard drive with WMP.

a little work for you, but worth it in the long run. you dial-up guys can do the same thing; it will just take longer.

Jon

Comment

ALRIGHT,,,,MAKES SENSE TO ME. THANKS GUYS

Comment

Working...
        X