Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clubhouse nat- post op

for all you post op lovers

Ever since i see this beauty i had to investigate more.
    The Mamasan in the Mandarin showed me the only LB working there but i didnt think it was her , nor did my venerable ATS friend who was looking through a Chang induced haze.

Its so fucking dark in that Mandarin that you need to bring a handy NATO- R477 Night Scope with Image Recognition and Lasar Lock-on .......

I went back another day sober and took her outside and discoverd it is actually her. She has 3 gold face studs which had made her look different from the photo but believe me it is her. ..... dont like gold studs but thats just me......

She is as cold as ice this one but still a nice cute Posty who now goes under the name of Lin. Very nice................

The one thing I like about this one is that her mannerisms are so girl-like that there are no cues which would make you think she is an lb. Many of the lb's retain some of their masculine mannerisms without even knowing it or they overcompensate so bad with feminine mannerisms that its obvious they are a ladyboy. The real passables are the ones that not only act like a real girl but looks like one and this girl fits both. She's an absolute tiger in bed. This was the first ladyboy that I barfined and I did it without knowing it was an lb, although I had my suspicions. Once I found out, I just had her give me a BJ as I was and still am freaked out by cocks. Later I just went the whole 9 yards with her as I realized that her dick was so small and she was so shot up with hormones that it didnt even matter.
    brock landers

Comment

I agree that she is very passable and if it were not for you pointing the way id have been none the wiser.She doesnt have the same mannerisms that give the game away and appears very cool calm and collected.

havent been to bed with her yet but planning that maybe tonight.

BTW the girl in your Avatar, An (Patti) is back in KC3 now. It seems as most of the old crowd are back after the work abroad .

Comment

Originally posted by (Tomcat @ Aug. 26 2005,12:00)
        She is as cold as ice this one but still a nice cute Posty
        cool, just my type!

Comment

hi guys...first post from a forum virgin but it has to be done, so here goes. A question for Brock...what's the story with the girl an (patti) from your avatar...she looks a babe...Tomcat says she's back in kc3 but does she have an e-mail or a number?...i'm in LOS next month and wouldn't mind a closer look!

Comment

ok...just read brock's reply on another thread...but the obligatory 'trophy fuck' still beckons!

Comment

beware any post-op superstar who looks too good to be true, they usually are

Comment

Originally posted by (tuesday27 @ Aug. 27 2005,07:29)
                what's the story with the girl an (patti) from your avatar
                Hi Matey

She dont use Patti anymore but just An. I used to know her quite well about 6 years ago when she was a pre op but the years in the bar have changed her personality ($$$) as it obviously does . She must be about 26-26 now i guess and no more a virgin spring chicken but still cute.

As Brock says she is very passable and i used to take her everywhere and no one knows she is a LB. But dont even think about GFE with her, not now anyway........as Jaidee says beware Superstars.....

Very small and petite i doubt if you will get a long time unless you pay 4,000-5,000 as she has been working in Singapore and may be going back soon.

Her mobile phone used to ring every fifteen minutes after 2pm so if you do long time take sleeping pills and earplugs.

Ill ask her for her phone number if i see her.

TC

Comment

Working...
                X