Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you here only barfine ladyboys now?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (indefatigable @ Aug. 18 2005,05:27)
    My personal understanding of the term "gay" is a man who finds another man with all his masculine features sexually attractive ! It is the masculinity and everything to do with the male form that truely defines homosexuality in my book ! I think this subject is just so complex that i think we can all agree that there are no definate black and white answers and all i am attempting to do is offer an opinion on my definitions of sexuality.
    I definately believe in the third sex theory. Guys that like guys( i.e. men that look like men or bikers !! hahaha) = homosexuality, guys like genetic girls = heterosexuality, Guys likes pre/post op transexuals = transsexuality - i.e. the sexual attraction to a person that outwardly looks like a woman and passes easily as a women in public but still may possess male genitalia or not.
    Gotta agree with what Indefatigable says here. I don't think that you can call anyone on here gay, even if you exclusively go with ladyboys and have never been with a woman. Ladyboys are just too feminine to be attractive to a gay man. That includes those of us who like femboys etc, who are on the cusp, ie not yet a ladyboy, but beyond being 100% 'male' only.

I don't believe bisexual covers it correctly either. Bisexual implies you are sexually attracted to men (in the wholly masculine sense, not the 'she might look like a woman but she still has a cock, therefore its a bloke' way). I am sure some of you guys on here are very handsome, but you would do nothing for me. However I get a big hard on imagining bending over and having Talesha or Areeya fuck my arse. Many guys would claim that is gay, "because its a man". However these are probably the same 100% heterosexual guys who go into somewhere like Eden and get fucked by a strap on. Wheres the difference?

I suppose the nearest thing for it is Transexophile/Transexualphile - person who is attracted to Transexuals.

Indefatigables definition of Transexuality describes the girls more than the admirers, in my opinion, ie Transexuals.

I love females, and have been in a relationsip for a couple of years. However I never cheat on her with other females (anymore), but occasionally do with ladyboys. I don't know why. And I dont care what others want to label me because of it. My view is that if my dick gets hard looking at someone, then female, ladyboy or male, I would sleep with them. At this moment in time however it has only been females and ladyboys who have made that happen.

JMHO

Comment

Originally posted by (Stewart @ Aug. 18 2005,08:09)
      rather than Brocks' snide comments
      cant see any snide comments ??. He seems to write well thought out posts instead of one liners .He may indeed  have preferences like not touching dicks... so what! , whats the problem.......hes not exactly drilling into a raw nerve .

His pleasures may be different but at least his not keeping them secrect! Shame more of us cant reveal a little more sometimes..

Brock
      dont worry about the homos...many of them are lustcraven binge drinking sex tourists anyway...disgracefull !!!.

BTW thanks   for the lead on Nut at the Manadarin

Comment

i  fuck girls and shemales   but am not in to  anal all that much? so who cares what you are. Put a  label on it gay ,bi ,hetro  ,puff ,wanker,  etc. i just enjoy my self and i go where the stiff cock leads me. Girls  can be a real pain   and most of the hot ones are dud fucks. last january i had sisters and they were sisters, twins big tits etc   and they really got into the sex. first time i had good sex with a thai woman for years.(oops forgot  the double at eden) usually the ggs  and gogo girls are just a waist of  space. most of  the ladyboys  are sexy as hell fuck well and are fun
        ps on this trip im meeting a really pretty sexy gg office girl own car etc, now would'nt it be  nice if she  is into ladyboy threesome)

Comment

Originally posted by (donnnnny @ Aug. 18 2005,16:44)
          most of the hot ones are dud fucks.
          So true! Never fails... you bar fine a hot one and she wants you to bar fine her friend who€™s average looking ugly... you get them back to your hotel and who turns into the sex maniac in bed?? her ugly friend! But who cares at that point when you got your cock stuck up her ugly ass.

Comment

I took a ladyboy from Nana and told her i would take her anywhere she would like to go,she chose Patpong,as she had never been there,so we explored all of Patpong,she then said she would really like to go in a boys bar,to see what it was like,i was not keen,but in the end i agreed.
            I hated it,and was not at all atracted to any of these guys,i had no sexual feelings at all for any of them,not even the most feminine ones.
            I could still have sex with a girl,but for the past year i have only gone with ladyboys.
            It could be that after many years and many girls,that ladyboys are new and exciting for me,but when i go to a lady gogo and a ladyboy gogo,its the ladyboy that my cock twitches most for.

Comment

Originally posted by
              It could be that after many years and many girls,that ladyboys are new and exciting for me
              I think you may have hit it on the head there mate. Its like startin all over , brand new virgin snow and all that.
              Once that door is open it aint never gonna close,so everyone reading this thread is probably in it for life.

end of

When she walks, she’s like a samba
              That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

Fascinating topic - and how true.

When out on the prowl, I continually find myself these days twitching over lb's rather than gg's ; and i don't consider that i am remotely attracted to men.  

the femininity is the difference - in a perfect world ggs would take lessons on being girls from lady boys , and then we could all have threeway gangbangs !!

guess we can't turn back now from loving our lb's , so go with the flow

Comment

Last 2 trips, all Lboys

Randyman
                  ain't life grand

Comment

i do about 6 LB for every 1 GG

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Aug. 17 2005,20:32)
                      good point....if you have ever given head to a ladyboy even once you are as gay as the rest of us. the ladyboys always say we as admirers are not "gay" per se, and in the sense that about 90% of us would never sleep with a guy who looks like a GUY than I guess that is true. But in Stewart's interpretation we are all at least bi-sexual if we have slept with genetic males before.

I only bar -fine ladyboys in Thailand; most ladies of any nationality drive me up a wall and frankly I have no idea what they are feeling during sex and if they are just acting or not, same as post-ops. with ladyboys there is no doubt; you see their little toy get hard and they are just as excited as we are and they can't fake that.
                      Heh! Gay or not, I'm no cocksucker.

Seriously, it's kind of funny that LBs tell ppl that they're not gay. Posties tell me that they think guys who are into pre-ops are gay. Personally, I don't give a shit. I've got enough gay friends, actually, and I know that none of them is into LBs. In fact, when I visited some gay bars in Beijing, looking for LBs, they all thought I was cuckoo to wander in there. Even the gigolos were trying to get me to leave. At one place, a waiter tried to explain to me that I was in a gay bar. As if I couldn't see it with my own two eyes!

So, you see, it seems to me that gays aren't into LBs, LBs aren't into gays, and calling people gay is just being slanderous.

Now...calling people cocksuckers, that's more a matter of fact, no? Okay, that joke is probably getting tiresome, too.

Still, I know this one cocksucker in Beijing whom I'll write more about later. She's a real rip-off.
                      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (Tomcat @ Aug. 18 2005,13:39)
                        His pleasures may be different but at least his not keeping them secrect! Shame more of us cant reveal a little more sometimes..
                        Btw, I like posties.
                        Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Aug. 25 2005,10:54)
                          Now...calling people cocksuckers, that's more a matter of fact, no?    Okay, that joke is probably getting tiresome, too.
                          Does that make me a cocksucker too when desperately trying to suck hard on a GG's clit?
                          Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

I barfine mostly ladyboys. That's what turns me on the most right now. Also have this fear that one of these days I might decide to get in a commited relationship with a girl back home and ladyboy sex will be verbotten forever so I better get all I can now.

Comment

On my last trip I only barfined LB's. I agree with the guys who say they are more fun and definitely more reactive in or out of bed.
                              On the hetro v. homo topic my conclusion is the same as Stewart. I love their feminine looks and natural breasts are a real turn on but I also love the sight of a hard cock and cannot wait to suck or play with it. I like to top and botoom depending on my partner and how I feel at the time. I like to experiment (safely) and would consider going with a fem boy to satisfy my curiousity about how "gay" I am.
                              On that point, does anyone have any recommendations in BKK for meeting femboys?

Comment

Originally posted by (tomboy @ Aug. 27 2005,18:35)
                                On that point, does anyone have any recommendations in BKK for meeting femboys?
                                If you might try the link below. Also good for Sunee Plaza and Paradise Complex cabaret questions.

http://p213.ezboard.com/bsawatdeeforum

Comment

Working...
                                X