First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just noticed!

El and Jaeb are the same girl!

someone else pointed it out, I didn't even know until I saw that

that's what happens when we have all these freelance photog's and they just send me work with the name on a folder and I send that girl up; without knowing them myself it's hard to differentiate.

anyway, she looks good inside and out

El
    Attached Files

same girl, named Jaeb when she was in BKK

I betcha El is the name she uses with her ladyboy friends and also with Poo, who took her outside pics
    Attached Files

Comment

She's gotten cuter, i bet its the hormones, she was almost a boy before.

Comment

Haha tell the farang the more difficlt name Jiap/Jeab instead of the easy name El.

She was my first Phuket girl, was working at Cocktails and Dreams in February.  Profile says she's working at Uncle Charlie's now, which is not a great place to meet customers.

Uncle Charlie's showgirls are usually outside around 9 10PM before the show.  Was chatting with one (not El)and went to see the show.  When she was leaving she looked at me and pointed outside but instead I stupidly motioned her over to join me for a drink which cost me a 500 baht off fee.     places call it an off fee instead of a barfine.

Back to Jiap which is no more correct than Jeab than Jomtien is to Chom Tien, but on a text message she used Jiap.  Anyway she's my type, was friendly, and good in bed, but i had jsut come off of three weeks of serial moniogonmy with three different ladyboys and I needed to spread my butterfly wings.

Also Jiap was really my second choice that night.  I had been chating with another cutie, but when i spoke withbthe mamasan, I found out the original wasn't for me.  So when I went back with jiap, i think it was in the back of my mind that she was my second choice.

But if I had known she loved the beach so much I would have spent more time with her.    

Bottom line, she has a great attitude and is good in bed!

Comment

looks good also, just "our" type!

I really didn't know that was the same person until wethair pointed it out

Comment

Working...
          X