X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post-ops  outdoors

got this today from our great freelance photog on Phuket, a lovely angel [real female] named Poo

I asked her to get some cut girls for the site, keep an eye for that you post-op guys; too bad Ji, our old cover girl who is now cut and has blonde hair, has left the Simon

Hi ,I think I will shoot cut ladyboy tomorrow but i think i wait Mickey come back tomorrow, And him buy new camera tomorrow. I'll shoot cut lb from simon soon.You told me shoot lb name Ji from simon before i remember but she not work at simon now.She gone long time already,Ok,Thank you for your email,Take care
    Poo

Great news, now if only there was video of Linly - no news about her for a while!

Thanks for remembering the minority group here!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Actually Linly has turned us down for a while now; she wants to come across as a lady and not a cut ladyboy and is afraid someone may see her on a ladyboy website. Mickey and Poo know her very well, they say she may come around some day but I don't want them to push her.

yup, we are always aware of the minority here and will always try and slip in at least 2 or 3 posties from now on, as we have been lacking in that area for sure. but please remember the majority liked Casanova month!

Comment

That is bullcrap! You should not be ashamed of whom you are. Linly needs to understand that! Whether she hides the fact she is cut or not, she is. It does not make her anymore of a lady if she throws herself as a genetic girl. A woman is a female not because she has a slit instead of a penis. True in a perfect sense it is supposed to happen that way, but it does not.

Whether Linly poses here or not, does not change the fact she is a woman, nor does it make her different.
        Love life to its fullest.

Comment

Linly is a very close friend of mine. Let me add we have never ever slept together. She is a a very energetic girl and hard to keep up with and has many young handsome guys throwing themselves at her.

The girls appear on websites such as this for many different and personal reasons. Some do it just for the money, some do it to see themselves on the internet and others for the popularity and maybe even notoriety it gives them. Linly has all of this now without having to appear anymore. I know she does not regret having her pictures taken in the past, but as she would not get anything she needs in return why should she do it now?

Comment

Originally posted by
            and has many young handsome guys throwing themselves at her.
            ...and one or two old, ugly ones like us as well no doubt!!
            Mister Arse

Comment

Linly was very popular here for a while because we had her on the cover for 8 months and she became famous down in Phuket; she told Mickey that she loved the noteriety that it gave her. Again, the cover models that we choose here get a lot of bragging rights amongst their friends and also become popular with the gents, this site is seen by a lot of people these days. But I told Mickey and Poo to lay off her; if someone says "No" 2 times that is usually all we ask.

I met Linly in January, 2003. I was recruiting talent around soi Bangla to do some photo spreads on a beach north of Surin bay, 3 or 4 per day for 5 days straight. Finding models is not hard there of course, but I was asking every girl if they were post-op or not and turning down the posties. Lin must have gotten word of this and swore to me that she was a pre-op at least 5 times, up to and including the morning we were leaving Patong in the jeep; it wasn't until she actually "shed her kit" [stogie's words] that I found out the truth and she was embarassed but not remourseful, she wanted the work!

no problems, she was a great model whether cut or not and looked outstanding that day.
              Attached Files

Comment

This photo hangs in my bedroom in a big frame along with my current sweetheart
                Attached Files

Comment

Happy to say she has been spotted in Singapore several times recently!!
                  Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Aug. 22 2005,17:57)
                    ...but I was asking every girl if they were post-op or not and turning down the posties.
                    JD, I won't say anything bad about you, cuz I worship you. But...

Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (tslasia @ Aug. 22 2005,12:05)
                       You should not be ashamed of whom you are.
                      Don't think Linly is ashamed. But many of her customers wouldn't be able to get past doing a dude.

Took a postie sweetie on her first plane trip. She was very interested in the plane tickets, wheter or not there was any gender identification.

Some guy was going to be taking her to Angor Wat and she told him she didn't want to fly for that reason since the guy would be getting involved buying the tickets unlike a border crossing where he wouldn't.

Must be a big ego boost to be passable but think posties are more relaxed around guys that know.

That second pic is great! Gonna show that to all my str8 buddies. They'll go nuts over her.

Comment

new from Poo...... man is it great having a Thai female who works hard and likes her work on the payroll here!

what an angel

Hi ,How are you? I Have a new still camera and
                        good computer,and new VDO camera, Picture that i upload
                        to you to day is Ooh from simon, This set Mickey shoot
                        but the weather no good. Have raining by that
                        time, Picture not good but mickey him sent OOh picture
                        to you because him say you need cut lb, But if you
                        don't like this set i can re shoot for you ,and next
                        time send all picture to you after i finished
                        shoot, and Mickey him don't have to do no more, I will
                        try to find beautiful lb for you, and do good work for
                        you. Thank you and take care,Poo

Comment

Linly is one of the top 3 girls that site ever showed and maybe one of the top 5 I've ever seen! No matter if she's pre- or post-op, she's a plain beauty and if she doesn't want to take pictures for what ever reason it has to be respected!

MK
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Working...
                          X