Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic sms

Here's some of my recent SMS from Mint:

I miss you so much Ziggy why? U don call to me baby I want u but I don know u want me or not? I don want u forget me baby bay my love / Mint
    Ok baby i can wait u came back me happy u don forget me i love u / mint
    Yes! I like u love u only one bcos u good man for me. befor i stay wait u good happy i want u came bac agine for me happy wait u boyfriend / mint

So clearly she misses me, loves only me, wants to stay with me and make me happy, and will wait until I go back (to Phuket) to be her boyfriend. I can't see how I can resist that. She seems so honest. She wants only me, because I'm a good man. And of course, she loves me.

What should I do? Sell the house, get the preacher, put all my money in her bank account?

Comment

Exactly! And build her a house in the north, that's always wise.

you are the only one for her and she has never sent messages like that to anyone else

she also "lub you long time"

If you could see some of the comical texts I get from one of the superstar models here whenever I am in Thailand it would crack you up; just ask Snick, he saves them when I forward them over.

Comment

and if you get tired of her...send her my way. I would go to Phuket just to hook up with a girl that looks that hot. Work in a bar?
        brock landers

Comment

Yeah I get emails like that all the time... kind of funny. It's nice to know they really care about you and love you so much!

Comment

Working...
          X