Clear All

• What do i have to pay daphnie?

I AM MEETING DAPHNIE NEXT WEDNESDAY FOR FEW HOURS
    OF RELAXATION (THATS WHAT I CALL IT)AT MY HOTEL.PLS
    HELP ME AND LET ME KNOW WHAT IS THE STANDARD PRICE
    FOR HER SERVICES.

ask her, she will be honest I am sure

Comment

HI JAIDEE ITS SO NICE TO HEAR FROM U AGAIN.WELL I KNOW THAT I COULD ASK HER BUT FOR ME ASKING MY DATE WHAT WILL COST ME FOR HER SERVICES IT SOUNDS NOT SO NICE.ITS LIKE TELLING HER STRAIGHT THAT SHE IS A HOOKER.FOR ME ITS DIFFERENT IF I KNOW WHAT USUALLY OTHER PEOPLE PAID HER.DOU THINK THAT SHE TAKES
      WHAT OTHER LADYBOYS (FROM THE 3 CLUBS AT NEP)TAKE?
      TO BE HONEST ALL THOSE YEARS I HAVE BEEN IN BKK USUALLY WHAT I PAID IT WAS FROM 1500 BATT UNTIL 2500.SO WHAT DO U THINK?
      ARE U GOING TO BE IN BKK WHILE I AM THERE I WIOULD LIKE TO MEET U AND HAVE SOME DRINKS TOGETHER.

Comment

Based on my times with the amazing Daphnie and they have ranged from a few hours to over five I have never been tight with the Baht. She gives a true GFE and anything else you might desire. That said, I have given her 2000 baht for the S/T and 4000 baht for the L/T. On the L/T time we took a break for dinner at a close by Italian Restaurant and resumed after an hour. Daphnie has never asked for money, I think she has a lot of class and know that the sevice she is providing speaks for itself.

Comment

2000 short time compares favorably to NEP bars once you figure in the barfine and drinks etc.

Of course, some like the surreal circus of Cascade. But others would rather just not hassle with the hustle of the bars.

Comment

Originally posted by (MARCOS @ Aug. 28 2005,03:35)
            SO WHAT DO U THINK?
            I don't really know, we have never met, that is why I said to just ask her. As usual I would suggest just being fair, whatever that means from your point of view. can you please remove the CAPS lock from your keyboard when you send up posts, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by
              I have given her 2000 baht for the S/T and 4000 baht for the L/T.
              Look at the way Pigdog calculates it.

If you go into a NEP bar, or probably more than one because you will want to have a look around.....that is probably 500-1000 Baht at least to have a couple of drinks and a couple of lady drinks. At least. Then add the 600 barfine, and you have spent 1000-2000 before you even get to your hotel room.

Then add the 1500-3000 for ST/LT for the bar girl, and you have spent 2500-5000 doing the bar route...minimum.

2000-4000 ST/LT for the amazing Daphnie is the bargain of the century!!

(Of course, you then have to add the costs of extra box of condoms, XL tube of KY, 2 litre bottle of baby oil, large carton of Johnson's baby powder and large, soft pillow for sitting on the barstool at BigDogs the next day.....if Daphnie lets you out of the hotel room alive that is!!)
              Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Aug. 28 2005,09:52)
                can you please remove the CAPS lock from your keyboard when you send up posts, thanks.
                Attached Files

Comment

She is worth every penny! Great girl!!!

MK
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Originally posted by (Mai-Kee @ Aug. 28 2005,18:05)
                    She is worth every penny! Great girl!!!
                    I concur. She is a great way to spend your time.

Very attentive and energetic!

And I would also say that as she doesn't like going out too much you'll not have to 'go shopping' for her, either!

She'll come to you/for you/over you... well, you get the idea!

Comment

Originally posted by
                      (you then have to add the costs of extra box of condoms, XL tube of KY, 2 litre bottle of baby oil, large carton of Johnson's baby powder and large, soft pillow for sitting on the barstool at BigDogs the next day.....if Daphnie lets you out of the hotel room alive that is!!)
                      I just got a PM from someone joking that I had forgotten buying handcuffs.

Don't be stupid - she brings her own supply!!
                      Mister Arse

Comment

While the cute Thai ladyboys are going to HK or Spore, Daphne has a unique business model. Travel to BKK where there's a critical mass of ladyboy lovers, give great service, and use your superior English skills to build a loyal clientele with lots of referals.

McKinsey should hire her!

Comment

Originally posted by (Stewart @ Aug. 28 2005,21:27)
                          I just got a PM from someone joking that I had forgotten buying handcuffs.
                          I find it odd that Daphnie reads here but doesn't contribute; she could make herself even more popular than she already is

Comment

I enjoy the posts because I get leads on where to find the 'best' girls! So where's Daphnie!!! Her pics aren't posted.
                            Annie is my current favorite, any recommendations on similar girls?
                            Thanks you guys.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Now we're talking about 2 of my 3 favorite pros in BKK! Excellent selection, guys!!!

MK
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Working...
                              X