Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet new girl Lisa from August 1 would be just like Annie, although I have never been with either girl; both are slim, big dicks, can sperm buckets and both are very sexy. The pics I have seen of Daphnie would put her in this catagory also; sorry Hoyan, we don't have a gallery of her here but I have seen a personal Yahoo photos page of her floating around the 'net before, maybe someone can dig those up?

Comment

This is the link but it does no longer work!
      Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Originally posted by (Looker @ Aug. 29 2005,10:20)
        kinda like the dicks of girls who eat too much hormones?

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Aug. 29 2005,09:28)
          Originally posted by (Looker @ Aug. 29 2005,10:20)
          kinda like the dicks of girls who eat too much hormones?

Well..when the link "did" work, were posted some CLOSE-UP of Daphnie tool fully ereacted and bulging, and it did seem to be in prefect working conditions
          Even had one pic take just after cumming with a sperm cascade
          Did I say Casacade?
          Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

can someone put up some photos of her?

Comment

Originally posted by (Mr Bartman @ Aug. 29 2005,09:52)
              can someone put up some photos of her?
              Guys, ask her!
              She may have disactivated her photos portfolio in Yahoo but for sure she will be happy to send you her pics. She is very nice, classy, with good English and replies courteously and promptly, when she can get hold of a computer and not travelling.
              Her e-mail is: [email protected]
              Is that simple?

Comment

I suspect she has disabled that yahoo site because a couple of weeks ago, someone was posting the link in lots of public forums. She does not like her pics to be all over the Internet, but WILl send you a few select ones if you are REALLY nice to her and don't squeal too loudly when she sticks her sex toy up your jacksie!!
                Mister Arse

Comment

PLS give me a few days and i will put some pics of Daphnie

Comment

Originally posted by (MARCOS @ Aug. 31 2005,06:59)
                    If you do I will delete them.

If Daphnee wants pictures of herself posted on this forum she knows me and she can send them directly to me.

She has made it clear in the past that she does not want pics of her posted here (or anywhere!)

Unless her wishes have changed then I'll assume that she still does not want her pics posted.

Comment

Originally posted by

If you do I will delete them.

If Daphnee wants pictures of herself posted on this forum she knows me and she can send them directly to me.

She has made it clear in the past that she does not want pics of her posted here (or anywhere!)

Unless her wishes have changed then I'll assume that she still does not want her pics posted.
                      Correct. She was very pissed off that her yahoo site was plastereted all over the internet. I doubt VERY much if she wants this
                      Mister Arse

Comment

Good news, Gentlemen!
                        Whoever posted Daphnie's e-mail is a saint! I owe you big time.
                        I sent off an e-mail telling her of all the compliments she's receiving on this site. And I just heard back from her. She sent me a very nice e-mail - great english and a great sense of humor - along with a link to 36 pics at yahoo. She's a class act all the way - with a world class cock to match.
                        Stoogie, you gotta get a photo session of this outstanding lb.

Comment

so how do we contact her

Comment

Originally posted by (MARCOS @ Aug. 28 2005,02:23)
                            I AM MEETING DAPHNIE NEXT WEDNESDAY FOR FEW HOURS
                            OF RELAXATION (THATS WHAT I CALL IT)AT MY HOTEL.PLS
                            HELP ME AND LET ME KNOW WHAT IS THE STANDARD PRICE
                            FOR HER SERVICES.
                            Today is..lemme see...thursday!
                            Sooo..how did it go??

Comment

Originally posted by (HoyanT @ Sep. 01 2005,10:14)
                              Good news, Gentlemen!
                              Whoever posted Daphnie's e-mail is a saint!  I owe you big time.
                              I sent off an e-mail telling her of all the compliments she's receiving on this site.  And I just heard back from her.  She sent me a very nice e-mail  - great english and a great sense of humor -  along with a link to 36 pics at yahoo.  She's a class act all the way - with a world class cock to match.  
                              Stoogie, you gotta get a photo session of this outstanding lb.
                              Wow..I din't know it was so easy to get Sainthood

Comment

Originally posted by
                                uote (MARCOS @ Aug. 28 2005,02:23)
                                I AM MEETING DAPHNIE NEXT WEDNESDAY FOR FEW HOURS
                                OF RELAXATION (THATS WHAT I CALL IT)AT MY HOTEL.PLS
                                HELP ME AND LET ME KNOW WHAT IS THE STANDARD PRICE
                                FOR HER SERVICES.

Today is..lemme see...thursday!
                                Sooo..how did it go??
                                just what I was thinking. There is no truth in the rumour that the reason that there is no help reaching New Orleans, is that all search and rescue teams have been diverted to Bangkok to rescue Marcos!!
                                Mister Arse

Comment

Working...
                                X