X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gift

Does anyone know this girl, and how she can be contacted. I have to say that the foto shoot was great. I would like to see more of the same. What I like seeing in a shot is the girls body standing. I think this is the best way to see what she really looks like. Also I wish that there were more shots of a girl laying down flat on her stomach. Anyways would live to meet up with Gift. That would be a Gift. Thanks
    Attached Files

Cocktails and Dreams in Phuket, make the first move
    she is on the shy side.

I don't have a phone # or email
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Originally posted by (Snick @ Sep. 02 2005,05:24)
      Cocktails and Dreams in Phuket, make the first move
      she is on the shy side.

I don't have a phone # or email
      The last number I had for her was +6647454297 please do not call her unless you are going to Thailand in the near future.

Comment

I never met her either, she lives in Patong

and has tits now!

have fun

Comment

Unless she just moved, she is at C&D in Phuket. I know her well. Bigger tits. Her dick is quite big, not captured in the pic. She isn't shy! Quite the opposite. She isn't completely satisfying in my books. She's beautiful, dresses very well, and is ok, but that's the problem, just ok in bed, and not very loving. Speaks decent english.

I have her number, however, Pae has told me she got lots and lots of very bad calls when her number was posted, and she's had to change her number 3 times because of it. So some people on the site aren't being too kind here. So I'm not sure giving the numbers is a good idea unless it's really 1 on 1.

Comment

that's odd because I am the one that gives out contact info here but I have never known her or her number, so I have never given it out.   Maybe someone read it up here, or Mickey gave it to a few travelllers?  not sure.

Comment

Working...
            X