X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The return of the goddess!

Why is nobody commenting another fabulous set of the ultimative breathtaking superstar Pae?!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Too busy calling my travel agent....."Round trip Spore Cascades please" :0
    Mister Arse

Comment

Eye catching, yes, outstanding body, yes, sexually stimulating, without question, But "Superstar" judgement on that will have to wait a while in my opinion. That term gets tossed about way to easily these days. Until these newcomers attain the status of a Natalie they are just another find, fuck and forget.

Comment

Face a bit too primitive for me and jawline way to prominent(ie masculine)....beautiful skin and ass though. Would put her in the "cute and sexy" category but nothing more.
        brock landers

Comment

Absolutely delicious in my opinion and fully deserving Goddess status.Superb body! just reviewed the may photo portfolio.......Oh to be on that beach

Comment

Originally posted by (PogueMahone @ Aug. 23 2005,14:25)
            Eye catching, yes, outstanding body, yes, sexually stimulating, without question, But "Superstar" judgement on that will have to wait a while in my opinion.  That term gets tossed about way to easily these days.  Until these newcomers attain the status of a Natalie they are just another find, fuck and forget.
            brocklanders Posted on Aug. 23 2005,15:55
            Face a bit too primitive for me and jawline way to prominent(ie masculine)....beautiful skin and ass though. Would put her in the "cute and sexy" category but nothing more.
            Now I get my ass in trouble with a misconstrued comment now and then, but boys whatever you're smokin'...... Stop it.
            Man, if this sweety were anywhere close to me, I'd put a bill on her and wear her like a hat. (have to peal MK off of her first though.)
            She is a poptart.
            randyman
            ain't life grand

Comment

Originally posted by
              She is a poptart.
              Phew! I'm with Randyman on this one.

Oh wait, no I'm not with Randyman......he is 16 hours further away from Pae than I am !!

That is the 3rd morning in a row I have been late for work because of these damn pics!!
              Mister Arse

Comment

I am kinda with the crowd that says yes, she is indeed cute but....... some seem to think she will be the next areeya or Noon but I dont see it.....again, more confirmation that we all like different stuff

Comment

For me it's, besides her distinctive and extremely sexy looks and the, according to my taste, very important features - small hormone boobs and a well-sized dick- her ability to act in front of the camera, what makes her so special. She does that in a very professional way, kind of natural talent! She obviously knows her body and how to present it very well - actually LB's are in general better with this than gg's, as they went through a long period of "how to act and move like a woman", which's a perfect model training.

MK

Comment

... by the way, also the set of El has absolutely fantastic pictures - and a cute model!
                    Kudos to Poo

MK

Comment

Originally posted by (Mai-Kee @ Aug. 23 2005,20:40)
                      Why is nobody commenting another fabulous set of the ultimative breathtaking superstar Pae?!!!

Yes i noticed!
                      She€™s always been a real hottie.... that ass of hers needs to get to know my cock a little better.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Cute!   Nice COCK!

Attached Files

Comment

MK - You bastard...I was just about to use that photo for MY avatar!!
                          Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by (Stewart @ Aug. 24 2005,17:47)
                            Hahaha....you can have my old one if you like, Stewie.....

MK

Comment

Originally posted by (Stewart @ Aug. 24 2005,22:47)
                              Stewart, you can always have the other end
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X