X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This ever happen to you?

Ok so heres the story, so i enter obsessions at about 9pm looking for a girl to take back to my hotel for some fun undecided on short or long time as i'll just go with the flow, i happen to spot a nice looker, not a day over 21 an she's beautiful. So i come over to her we start chatting i buy her a drink,an then start getting down to business she seems to speak good english an she starts getting real friendly with me in the bar so i decide for us to make a move back to my hotel.As we walk back she's all over me kissing an groping an im thinking ive found a GFE here for sure.Even walking back through the hotel an passing by other guests she's still grabbing me an im walking with a huge bulge in my shorts

So we get inside an for some reason there seems to be a break down in communication she takes off her clothes bends over an basically motions me to fuck her right then an there no foreplay or nothing an so i go with it. An man she just sat there motionless an took it, no moaning or nothing, i swear it's the closest ive come to fucking a dead person.

Where did all that energy she had in the club an on the way to the hotel go?So 5mins later ive had enough i pull out an she gives me a furious hj
    untill i cum.Funnily enough her perfect english comes back again an she can talk again, she says she's tired, i hold back from being sarcastic an saying i realized that cuz i think she can speak better english then she's letting on so i pay her but offer her to stay awile an watch some tv an just chill out, she declines saying she has to go home to be with her sister who is sick so i let her on her way.The night is still young so i decide to hit the bars once again so i go back there an guess whos jumping around an laughing ful of energy with another dude.

I dunno if she was having an off night or what,bad timing i dunno i guess they can't go hard with everyone.Seems more like a scheme to me though to get off with money easy, what ya's rekon?

seems like she has the mentality of a western ho.

but then others u can't get rid of!

but i do what you did man, take a shower, and go out hunting again. doesn't even bother me if it's Pattaya and it on;y cost a 200 barfine and 500 tip.

but i think i got the need to be with 3 or 4 a day out of my system. so last trip it was (mostly) just one a day.

Comment

ya, pretty typical night with Lyla    

too bad this had to happen to you SC, but hopefully it will be a warning to all the punters who read here that the girls do sometimes play head games and it can ruin your whole night.

Comment

That has happened to me with Nana go go girls and 1 girl from Superbaby in Pattaya and I send them on their way before I even start fucking with them. I treat these girls like queens and speak fluent Thai so there is no reason for them to feel uncomfortable. That bait and switch thing is not as common in Thailand but prevalent in Mexico. If I even get a hint of attitude, I just cut them loose and give them money for taxi. If it's late, I will just grudge fuck them but try to really make the session last longer than normal just to piss them off.

Spirit.....Just curious how much you paid her for such a short session and bad attitude and why you actually asked her to stay longer? I would have given her 1,000 max but thats just me, I dont puke baht for bad service.
        brock landers

Comment

Originally posted by (brocklanders @ Aug. 31 2005,09:36)
          That has happened to me with Nana go go girls and 1 girl from Superbaby in Pattaya
          me too, not sue superbaby or supergirl, a stunner but total starfish.

but if the bad attitude is after the shower, can u really give 100 baht and send them on their way?

think i would give em a purple and say, friend sick, must go to hospital

Comment

Originally posted by
            Spirit.....Just curious how much you paid her for such a short session and bad attitude and why you actually asked her to stay longer? I would have given her 1,000 max but thats just me, I dont puke baht for bad service.
            Yea i got ripped off pretty bad, i ended up giving her 1500 if memory serves, i know it wasn't worth it at all but i didn't want any trouble an was my second time in thailand so im still green.Ive heard how mistreating one could make me look bad in the rest of the girls eyes but in hindsight i surely got ripped pretty bad. An as for why i asked her to stay i don't really know, im a sucker for hot ladyboys even

Comment

Originally posted by (SPIRIT CRUSHER @ Aug. 31 2005,06:53)
              she declines saying she has to go home to be with her sister who is sick
              They do come out with some shit....

I was with the lovely Jany ( think Zeta Jones ) from Silom the other day and she said that her LB friend cannot sleep in the flat alone because a Ghost lives there so she has to go home ....i give up.....

Comment

you should tell the mamasan you got the starfish treatment from that ladyboy, although if she works in Obsessions that may really not matter too much because that mama is a loser also.

Comment

Originally posted by
                  cannot sleep in the flat alone because a Ghost lives there so she
                  Hey dont knock the ghost stories, in Thailand they take em bloody seriously, I had this LB in my room one night, LT watching TV and she's banging on about some friend,
                  "Room no good have goat" well thats what I thought she said.
                  "Hold on! A goat? She's got a goat in her room? A scary goat? What the hell?
                  "No, not goat, ghost!"
                  They are entertaining arent they.
                  When she walks, she’s like a samba
                  That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

All the time.... last time just about a month ago, with a gorgeous doll from the streets. I picked her, off to Penthouse ST and then silence, zero inspiration - zero interest! I was so pissed, kicked her out 10 minutes later with 100 BHT for a cab. But right, it ruins your mood completely.
                    Some of them are just nuts, the rest are on drugs! Yaba gives you a bloody serious paranoia if it's taken for a while.

MK

MK
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Originally posted by
                      I dunno if she was having an off night or what...
                      Actually - it sounds just the opposite! A real pro at work!

Guys - just to sidewind slightly... if you smoke or drink (or worse, both) then you are a thousand times less appealing than you think you are and it doesn't matter how much you pay her.

I'm not having a go at anyone, but if talking to ladyboys has taught me one thing it's to clean my teeth twenty times a day!

Being overweight, unshaven or/and stupid is a thousand times more forgivable than stinking like an ash tray or being drunk. (And believe me I am finding out from experience!)

Of course there are ladyboys that smoke and drink too. That's another story for someone else to tell!

Comment

To be honest, for most of them it's a big turn off if you turn out to be the bottom and you for some (stupid) reason haven't checked this before.....

MK
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Originally posted by (Mai-Kee @ Aug. 31 2005,22:53)
                          To be honest, for most of them it's a big turn off if you turn out to be the bottom and you for some (stupid) reason haven't checked this before.....  
                          Ha ha! That's a funny one! I imagine that most ladyboys assume that they are going to play the submissive role.

Must be a bit of a shock for them to find out that they are going to be driving the train (so to speak!)

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Aug. 31 2005,22:44)
                            . if you smoke or drink (or worse, both) then you are a thousand times less appealing than you think you are and it doesn't matter how much you pay her.
                            Yes, never more a true word spoken. This is so important that it should be rule number one. Ist seems that cleanliness is so very important... especially if you want to develope a relationship....

I learnt a sharp lesson on this and nearly lost a good LB friend through my errant ways....best book yourself in the nearest sheep dip to be safe....

Also mouth mints are good.....

Comment

I would say it has happened to anyone who has spent any amount of time in LOS. Although of course this kind of attitude is not restricted to LOS and happens in the west as well.

I know some people disagree but I negotiate money and expectations before I leave the bar. If she does not live up to her promise then she will not get what she expected because I did not get was I was expecting. The difference between the agreed amount and what she gets depends on the circumstances.

All I can say is give them what you think is fair but do not let them play you like a fool.

Comment

Working...
                              X