X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by
    I know some people disagree but I negotiate money and expectations before I leave the bar.
    So would (do) I. I absolutely hate that stuff hanging over me while I am trying to get it on with a gal!

Of course I strike out most of the time anyway because most girls don't do LT anymore and they definitely don't like going to where I live! Waaay too far!

That's OK, though. Keeps me pure of body, (if not always of spirit!)

Comment

Well, depends all on if your a short-timer or long-timer here.

Even if I get a dead beat, I give the standard wage, just so my reputation is ok, but obviously, I never talk, buy a drink, or take her out again. It's because I'm a long-timer, and reputation is fairly important. These girls talk about us like you cannot believe. Every thing you've done is public across the bar that night; frighteningly fast.

For short-timers, tourists, sure, if she's a dead beat, just tell her get out, you're not interested anymore, and give her 500 at most.

For the cleanliness, couldn't agree more. Be fanatical on this and you'll come to love being super clean. I have 1 girl, Poope in Phuket, who more than 1 time, started down on me, and said, "Ziggy, smell, go shower again." (this is AFTER I'd just showered). However, I totally admired her for it, and obviously, she is clean as it can possibly get, which is satisfying.

Comment

If you have an aversion to soap and water, get over it. If you have an aversion to a deodorant, get over it. If you have an aversion to brushing and flossing your teeth, get over it. If your cloths stink of cigarette smoke, wash them once in a while. Being drunk, smelling badly and dressing like a slob is not a turn on, no matter how cool you think you are. A little common sense is called for at times.

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Sep. 02 2005,00:10)
          Every thing you've done is public across the bar that night; frighteningly fast.
          Not only across the bar but halfway around Bankok. I was seaching in vain last week for a LB that i had lost contact with due to forgetting where she worked.( she is not a Go Go girl)

After two days i almost gave up and just asked some older portly type Ladyboy who happened to be loitering around outside NEP..... yes she said , i know her , she told me all about you the other day,your name Tommy, you good man to her.....within 2 hours i was re united.....

frightning..eh...

Comment

Working...
          X