X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncut

i have just one queston.are all thai ladyboys uncut i really think it makes it more appealing.

If by uncut you mean pre-op(still has their unit ) then no, they also have post-op(got their unit hacked off. )

Comment

if u mean uncircumcised, that's the way most are. i'd rather they be circumcised both for aesthetic and disease reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Sep. 02 2005,17:50)
        if u mean uncircumcised, that's the way most are. i'd rather they be circumcised both for aesthetic and disease reasons.
        What are the disease reasons compared to a circumsized one?

Comment

Originally posted by (gr1mr3ap3r @ Sep. 03 2005,07:55)
          Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Sep. 02 2005,17:50)
          if u mean uncircumcised, that's the way most are.  i'd rather they be circumcised both for aesthetic and disease reasons.
          What are the disease reasons compared to a circumsized one?  
          You may look for aND read the thread LB and HIV of just few weeks ago. In general, un-circumcised penis, a part from possibly bringing you severe balanitis, reason for which I had to get the surgery few years ago, you are having some very tiny sensory glands like microscopics pimple (can't remember name ) which can easily rupture and bleed becoming an opening for your body to receive HIV contaminated fluids.
          You won't see any real blood or anything except for some irritation on the foreskin but it's on the area that can easilby be infected in your body, a part from from small cuts and wounds anywhere else (arse, mouth, etc).
          I know that from the visual point of view some dicks looks cute with foreskin, especially tiny ones, but given we are talking about serious health issue..maybe cut the foreskin for a sex worke it's not a bad idea.
          Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Working...
          X