X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phuket

The KC3 topic got me thinking about how and why Phuket has to be a much better place to visit for guys that want everything on there holiday, lets face it, most of us only get to travel once or twice a year and Bangkok has nothing to offer besides the night life, sure you can go on the trips around the city with a bunch of old tourists, but thats about it.
    Phuket being only an hr from bkk has great beaches, restuarants nice hotels and great little beer bars with a good chance of picking up ladyboys on any afternoon.
    Comparing Bangkok to Phuket is a less stressfull and you feel like you have had a holiday..

Bali_Ken

Ken your right
    its far better than going to pat pong to be ripped of bye the mindless money grabbers there. Puket is calm fun easy going and clean.
    most guys go there or pattaya, alos hua hin is small and has a sceen too
    cheeers donnnnny

Comment

well, no one ever has to try and convince me that Phuket is the best place on earth. I LOVE Bangkok, believe me; I am a small-town guy and love the excitement and the cool atmosphere, but Phuket is where it's at. I could never live there; i wouldn't get any work done because it is like a fantasy-land 24/7. staying in BKK more keeps me grounded and frankly because there is so much traffic I have to stay in between 3 and 7 and get some shite done. If I was on PKT all the time I would be fucking off all the time on the beach or on a motorcycle.

best place on earth, IMO. read the 3 updates from yesterday, mrch 20 and last september 27; i wrote all that bollocks and my heart was really in it because i truly love that place.

Jon

Comment

Working...
      X