X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding   Honey Bar

stogie and myself met up with my partner May in this place one time for a beer, and if you don't have exact instructions, you will never find it.

head down Soi Cowboy, from the Asok end, walking away from Asok. you will pass the Baccara and all the bars and the Soi will end on soi 23; take a right here, past the small british pub on the corner. walk down about 30 feet on the same side as Cowboy, past a couple restaurants, and take an immediate right into the dusty alley, just before you hit a long stretch of beer bars; it's not marked but it looks like it leads to a parking lot or some shit. there will be 3 or 4 beer bars on your left as you walk down this dusty soi; the LAST one on the left before you get to the parking area is the Honey bar, and they have a very small sign hanging there above the bar that you have to look for.

between 10PM and 2AM this place has the potential to be loaded with ladyboys; all the freelancer's from Sukhimvit hang in there to avoid the cops, and there are always a few cuties at any given time. You may get there and it is dead; just hang out and have a beer or 3 and some girls will show up. As far as i know it's the only dedicated ladyboy beer bar in BKK.

the night we were there, we saw; Oh the blonde[she actually came there with me], Tete from last month [yum yum], Malissa, Jeje, Bee, May of course, and about 10 other girls that are NOT on the website. with me and stogie there it was definately a beauties and the beast scenerio LOL.

decent place....no ear-shattering music......cheap beer....you can sit outside and flirt with cute ladyboys. there are definately worse places you could be.

Jon

thanks good info for next trip to bkk

Comment

Hell, this sounds like a plce to make the scene! Will put this on my to do list. I dont have a printer so i will ask Jon directions about 5 more itmes before I go in October he he!!

Comment

Jon - Do you know what time does the Honey Bar opens? - Will certainly check it out when I'm there in December and January - thanks for the info.

Comment

My last trip I walked by there about nine o'clock and was accosted by a couple of LBs.. both pretty unattractive, so I just kept walking ..

If you know where Lolitas is, then this place is very close.. same dusty (or muddy) parking lot ... I usually walk there by coming in from the corner at Asoke/Sukhumvit.. you walk thru the beer bars, past the toilets and then you will see the parking lot .. look to your left and you will see the infamous Lolitas BJ bar (there is also a Lolitas pool bar, which is not so infamous) ... keep walking out and the first beer bar on your right will be Honey bar ..

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sanukmaps/files/

If you don't already know about sanuk maps here is the url to the yahoo group ... click on files and there is a list of maps .. you can print these out for use in Bkk ... they are pretty up to date and very useful..

Comment

thanks Paul...i wold say that 9PM is a good time to start hanging there, but most of the cuties will not start come by until about 11 or so. as i say, if you like beer bars and don't like the infernal racket in places like KC3 and OBS, you will like this place. there is certainly a lower level of beautiful ladyboys here, and much less of them, but it's a cool place to hang a chat a few up. even if you don't like the quality of the girls there, you can use this place as a primer bar and then go on to happier hunting grounds later on.

decent place......i hang there quite a bit because many of my friends come in and out at different times, although I have never taken anyone home from here; basically friends and that's all. doesn't mean i haven't screwed any of them LOL

Jon

Comment

Hello Paul,

As Jon says - just hang around. The Honey bar has quite a lot of ladyboys who drop by just to see their friends.
              They work on ladyboy time so it's not possible to give you any real idea as to the best time to be there.
              At some stage one or more of the lookers will pass through - especially on the more 'lucrative' nights.

Even if you don't decide on a 'take away' then and there you can always collect phone numbers to use later.

RR.
              Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
              Kahuna

Comment

Working...
              X