X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gonna load up the truck and move to Phucket

Shemale Island that is.  Ladyboys, cabaret stars.  This is a story 'bout a boy named gazzio.  Got tired of dating fat 'merican slobbios, then one day while he was out looking for Thai poon, up popped her dick, and he knew that he was doomed.  Ladyboy lover, can do everything, better than the real thing.  

Jon, you did it again.  I'm in lust with Ji and Linli from Phucket.  Hell, I might have to even try a post-op as good as Linli looks.  What's worse, I just might have to extend my stay in Phucket and leave Chaingmai for next time  Forgive me, Ponlien.

gazzio

Just gets better and better!

Would love to leave the Big Mango, but Kui seems to like it here!

Comment

this is the place where i WANT to live, believe me....... i just know that i wouldn't get any work done because I would be out fucking around on the beaches all day and out dumping my loads on the ladyboys all night; who the hell would write this drivel up here and show these pretty ladyboys to you guys? this site would be under in about 2 weeks if I lived there, believe me, so i can only dream about it and travel there a few times a year. I still say it is literally the best place on earth; if I was a rich guy, a million bucks or more in the bank, I would pack it in right now and just move there forever.

gazzio......you will HAVE to stay away from Ji.....she is my next conquest when i return to Shemale Island, english or no english. she has GOT to be the cutest ladyboy I have seen in a while [not to mention her pal Nicole from the Simon; can you say 2-on-1??] you can have Linly; her english is way better and she is equally beautiful. lets make it a double-date, eh?

Jon

Comment

Jon,

Belive me A thai girl speaking english is NOT always a good thing

Jeff

Comment

Hello Jeff,

Is that English-English or American-English

I could start teaching you some cockney rhyming slang - that would fix her

RR.
          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
          Kahuna

Comment

shut your norf and saff roan d runnner)

Comment

Originally posted by (gazzio @ Sep. 03 2003,00:35)
              Shemale Island that is.  Ladyboys, cabaret stars.  This is a story 'bout a boy named gazzio.  Got tired of dating fat 'merican slobbios, then one day while he was out looking for Thai poon, up popped her dick, and he knew that he was doomed.  Ladyboy lover, can do everything, better than the real thing.  

Jon, you did it again.  I'm in lust with Ji and Linli from Phucket.  Hell, I might have to even try a post-op as good as Linli looks.  What's worse, I just might have to extend my stay in Phucket and leave Chaingmai for next time  Forgive me, Ponlien.

gazzio
              Great little ditty, Uncle Jed Gazzio!
              I agree about Linly. If that girl still hard her cock, I'd bet anything she'd be one of the top 2-3 favorites on this or any site. She is just so darned gorgeous.

Comment

Emmy looks the best she's ever looked in this new gallery.
                she definitely doesn't need makeup to be beautiful. What a little doll!

Comment

Working...
                X