X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I amapologies to all i offended on my 1st day back

I apologize to all that I offended especially Ziggy and Thick. I am truly sorry. I didnot mean to label all ladyboys as butt whores. I have had some great experiences and bad experiences in my 20 years of tranny chasing. I am a nice guy and I do treat all of the girls with respect even the ones that have been disrespectful of me. I am sorry for all that I offended. Please don't hate me and give me another chance. Thanks.

Reflections,

You say what you feel and that is ok. Just don't point it personally at someone.

This isn't a forum of long-term grudges I think. We're all smart guys, and just look forward to the next funny post or good photos.

Ziggy

Comment

thanks for being a good sport about it Ziggy. I hope we are cool now.

Comment

Friggin' butt whore!

Comment

Reflections

I would second Ziggy's thoughts that this great online community of ours is not a place for hard feelings, personal 'shots', or long-term grudges

Thus my thanks for your 'stepping up to the plate', so to speak, with your apology - much appreciated

I look forward to your future posts as well as an opportunity to buy you a beer when you get to Thailand in November

Comment

One of the characteristics of a true gentleman of class is to accept responsibility for his actions. Don't lie, don't bullshit and don't make excuses. Well done, kudos to you.

Comment

thanks for your kind words all. All of us ladyboy vets need to stick together. I have been at the scene for 25 years now

Comment

Originally posted by (reflectionsgold @ Sep. 22 2005,18:53)
                All of us ladyboy vets need to stick together.
                That's so true!

Str8 guys can talk with plenty of the bros about Thai girls and I'm sure same same with gay guys re Thai boys.

Our community is important to me and there's not that many of us. Let's stick together!

Comment

Working...
                X