X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboy questions?

can someone answer me these questions?why do lb`s have deep voices when most male thais have high voices? why are lb`s tall when most thai males are small? and do all lb`s intend on having the chop or are some happy to keep that little extra down below i know some on this forum like post op,but to me she is no longer a lb but a virtual gg? it will be the end of an era if talisha or rita get the chop!   Daz.

There are no absolutes in these areas. I know some lbs who may look physically similar, but one will have a deeper voice than the other. I know one lb in particular who is tall and well equipped but speaks in a very high voice. Some lbs have a deep voice and some have a higher voice, and it could be an lb of any physical type, small body and dick or tall and big dick that could have either type of voice or somewhere inbetween. IMO, lbs have various pitches of an lb voice that is more or less unique to them overall. With few exceptions, they don't sound the same as a man, or the same as a woman, they sound like an lb.
    The lbs like Talisha, Rita and Natalie will never get their cocks chopped off and would think any such suggestion to be totally ludicrous. Some small petite lbs will and some won't.
    There have been cases of Casanova types getting the chop, but they are not very common.

The vast majority of men who love lbs prefer them to keep their cocks rather than turn them into an artifical pussy. If one prefers pussy, a Buddha made pussy is far superior to anything a surgeon can make.

The one thing most difficult to explain is that on average, lbs are taller than Thai men.

Comment

There was one book I read that proposed that there was a genetic component that influenced transgenderism, and that the gene involved also affected height.
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Except for few cases I don't think most lb's are taller than Thai men. Problem is that we often see them wearing heels and the initial visual impact is such that for someone who's already say 170 cm, and adding another 6-7 or 8 cm, surprises us a bit. Also because we immediately compare them with Thai women who are as average not very tall, although taller than most Chinese and Japanese women.
        I've had the same impression as you, allstar 88, but once they were down from their stilts I found them many times barely reaching my chin, and I'm only 182 cm tall.
        Having said that, bear in mind that many Thai men have well developed bodies and are not as short as most other Asian people, which makes the right "ingredients" to develop pretty looking lb's
        Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Originally posted by (Looker @ Sep. 24 2005,09:04)
          Except for few cases I don't think most lb's are taller than Thai men...
          Neither do I. In fact we notice the people who ARE ladyboys, BECAUSE they are taller than the average Thai guy and we often do NOT notice the thousands of ladyboys we pass by on the street because they are of average height.

I'm just guessing wildly here but I'd say that I have passed 10,000 girls in the last few years that WERE ladyboys and I never even thought about it! (Curses - all those missed opportunities!) But of course we all notice the tall ones, so we tend to think that the average height for ladyboys is taller because we only notice the taller ones!

Originally posted by
          There was one book I read that proposed that there was a genetic component that influenced transgenderism, and that the gene involved also affected height.
          Oh my God!

There's some rubbish around isn't there!

Comment

Testosterone has variable effects on different tissues in different people. Unless opposed by estrogen, if your larynx happens to be more sensitive to the hormone, even if you are small, your vocal chords will lengthen and you get a deeper voice. Sometimes it makes you tall but your voicebox doesn't respond in kind so you have a higher pitched voice. All part of the marvelous diversity and unpredictability of being human.

Comment

Sorry to disagree, but according to doctors (and my observation too), 70% of LBs are taller than the average Thai male. Not sure how you could ever disagree with that. Heels add 1-2 inches not 6 and you can spot most LBs a mile away; not all, I agree with Stogie. I have 10 Thai employees working for me, they are all shorter than pretty much 95% of all LBs that came to my house, with no heels

If there was a magical gene for LBs (and thus gays?), then the world's discriminatory views would be over (because it's nature not nurture). Unfortunately, tones of science on it, but no luck yet for the gene, different brain, chromosones, foetal idiosyncracies. Richard Totman in The Third Sex postulates the XXY chromosone sydrome, but he has zero backup on it from I've read since then.

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Sep. 24 2005,11:04)
                Sorry to disagree, but according to doctors (and my observation too), 70% of LBs are taller than the average Thai male. Not sure how you could ever disagree with that. Heels add 1-2 inches not 6 and you can spot most LBs a mile away; not all, I agree with Stogie. I have 10 Thai employees working for me, they are all shorter than pretty much 95% of all LBs that came to my house, with no heels
                I meant 6-7 or 8 cm of heels, not inches..sorry..I go metric
                I haven't done researches or read stats, if any is available, about lb's height VS. men height in Thailand. Just my impression that the statuesque ones are not in the majority...that's it.
                If that is the case however, that lb's are in general taller than men, what could the real reason be than?
                Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Posties are short, though.
                  Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Richard Totman quotes it as 70% being taller based on interviews with doctors who do LB surgey. Unlikely there are any true scientific stats.

Comment

There are linebackers in drag at some of the California clubs, though. Those of you who get worked up by seeing a 5'8" Thai LB should check out some of the TGs in LA and SF - I swear some are 6'4" and 250lbs. That may not be linebacker size, but they must have some customers who are attracted to them. I'm thinking that that would be some 5'4" Japanese visitors.
                      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Mr. Lefty,

Who is the cutie in your avatar??
                        what a smile....

RM
                        ain't life grand

Comment

Originally posted by (Randyman @ Sep. 25 2005,05:28)
                          Mr. Lefty,

Who is the cutie in your avatar??
                                   what a smile....

RM
                          Mai, from Phuket
                          http://www.asiants.com/members/04/dec_mai/index.html

Comment

Dam Randyman there you go agin looking at Ladyboys what the heck is wrong with you

Comment

Working...
                            X