X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September 05

Congratulations, guys! This months you featured some of the cutest newcomer models ever!

My Top 4 list:

1. Gif - too cute to be true!!! Immediate marriage PLEASE!!!!
    Great shots Stogie! You have the right eye for that girl, although you have to work on your background settings...

2. Lee - the next superstar!
    This girl is the Chompoo or the Noon of tomorrow - no doubts!

3. Tania - sexy, good looking and also great photography work! (just love that shot!!! )

4. Donut - foxy little thing!!!

There is no number 5, but considering that Stogie already featured this unbelievable gem Nong - who would be my no.1 together with Gif and considering that both of them, as well as Tania came through Stogies scouting channel I have to say:
    Stogie is the man of the month!!!

MK
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Thanks mate! I feel ten feet tall (at least till Stewart posts!)

Comment

Noon, Gif, Lee, Geng/Cream, Nan

Comment

Originally posted by
        Thanks mate! I feel ten feet tall (at least till Stewart posts!)
        Nope, very impressed with Gif.......absolute stunner, and IMO one of the very, very few that are passable enough to take out and meet friends and family with

But, as for "Lee - the next superstar", come on....gimme a break
        Mister Arse

Comment

Stewart...you dont think Lee is passable.  She defines passable.   Maybe not at the level of superstars because she needs fake tits but as passable as it gets.     I showed her pic to nearly all of my friends and none had any clue that she was a ladyboy.   Lee and Gif are in the same category..super hot.   Now Donut to me is quasi-femboy as she wears a wig and has a man's body per se.  

I think some of you guys automatically dismiss girls who think of themselves as women, want to be a post-op or have cocks that don't work.    Lee likely falls into that category...had she had pics of her shooting a big load or had a big dick, many of you guys would be wanting to put her on the Ladyboy version of Mount Rushmore.

brock landers

Comment

Lee is easily more passable than Areeya. And more passable than Noon or Natalie IMO. true passabilty involves being low key.

Comment

Originally posted by (Stewart @ Sep. 25 2005,10:59)
              But, as for "Lee - the next superstar", come on....gimme a break.... 
              Do not marry a Thai girl.
              Use for 3 days only!

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Sep. 25 2005,12:35)
                ......Lee is easily more passable than Areeya.......
                I`m not shure, but in my mind passable means:
                You can take her out and nobody know if you bring GG or LB.

Areeya is easy to spot as a LB. Not of her looks, but her "action"...... But one hot LB!
                Do not marry a Thai girl.
                Use for 3 days only!

Comment

Working...
                X