X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn-offs at the asian ts site

Asian TS is a brilliant site and great value for money. A couple of suggestions, though;
    Could you ask the models to
    a) remove bras well in advance to avoid red marks
    b) remove baby powder from the crotch area.
    Regards
    Steve, Surey, UK.

Ouch..wrong button.
    It's an answer for Stogie of course, but what I was trying to say is that Thai people have habits that may look strange to us but are hard to die. The talc powder is one of them. If you are familiar with Thailand you must have seen all those kids with the whitened face made by a talk mixed with water...weird I would say but ... different country, different habits
    Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

I don't understand why ladyboys with very small or no boobs, even bother to wear a bra. It seems kind of silly to me if there is nothing there that needs support.

Comment

Originally posted by (gnops2 @ Sep. 26 2005,06:18)
        remove bras well in advance to avoid red marks
        I always remove my bra well in advance to avoid red marks

Comment

Originally posted by (Lefty @ Sep. 26 2005,10:28)
          I don't understand why ladyboys with very small or no boobs, even bother to wear a bra. It seems kind of silly to me if there is nothing there that needs support.
          Well..first of all becuase they have to put the padding inside to fill them up
          Secondly..maybe they feel more feminine by wearing a bra?
          Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Originally posted by (Looker @ Sep. 26 2005,11:48)
            Originally posted by (Lefty @ Sep. 26 2005,10:28)
            Well..first of all becuase they have to put the padding inside to fill them up
            Secondly..maybe they feel more feminine by wearing a bra?
            I think you are right about the feminine part for the reason a flat chested lb wants to still wear a bra. i thought of that, but for my own pov, it makes them no more femme by doing so. if it makes them happy though i guess there is no harm in wearing one if they like it  

Comment

It's a professional rule that models don't wear any kind of clingy underwear a few hours before a shoot and I agree that it looks a bit naff seeing the temporary flesh wounds that tight underwear causes.

However our girls are not professional models for the most part and we can't ask them to do this. (Even if we did they wouldn't listen to us!)

I don't let any of the models I shoot use baby powder on their privates. It blurs the photos and causes weird discoloration. Please point out a couple of the models that do use baby powder, because I'm not aware of any girls on our site using it.

Thanks for your comments.

Comment

Working...
              X