X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salma/daphne/tricia

Does anyone know if any of these girls will be "working" in BKK/pattaya in November "05? If so does anyone have their phone numbers so I can arrange some time with them? I am staying at the BKK Marriott and the Pattaya Marriott in the first two weeks of November, 2005. Thanks all. Ona Ong Bolita to my favorite Cebuanas. I love you girls and if your country had the food, golf and good times that Thailand does I would be there too all the time.

I think Daphne is in BKK almost permanently now
    Mister Arse

Comment

Daphne was in Bangkok earlier this month, and typically leaves only for a visa run or to go home to visit family and friends for a short while

Tricia has returned to Cebu from a short stay in Hong Kong - but still keeps a share of a Manila apartment (along with Martina and Aubrey, two friends from the 'Amazing Philippines' show)

I think she will gladly fly there to meet you with a few days notice and reimbursement of her ticket

Salma was on another thread here a few weeks ago - suggest you contact her directly to see if she has any future travel plans

Comment

thanks how do I get in contact with them?

Comment

hi reflectionsgold
          my email is [email protected]
          www.winklergirl.com
          My Facebook
          PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Hi Salma.

Comment

no more news about u?
              www.winklergirl.com
              My Facebook