Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's mama, but a seriously strange mama. I haven't met her, but my last phone call, she got on the phone and said, "Do you want both twins or only one tonite?".

Comment

It's a bit different here in Korea and this is the only place I've ever spent time with a LB. Here they really try to always be a lady at all times and they aren't constantly trying to hustle you or look for the next swinging dick to come along. The ones I've been with only seem to get calls from other LB's. Even the ones who work in the clubs don't hustle you.

The only thing I don't like is the man snoring. I have an arrangement with a Korean LB and I used to stay over at her place but the man snoring always woke me up in the middle of the night. Now when we're done, I make a polite excuse to leave. The best looking LB's are definately in Thailand but they seem to have a lot of baggage that comes with them. Korean LB's are catching up in the looks department and probably have already passed the Filipinas. Unfortunately they are hard to find here unless you know where to go.

Comment

Good thread. Bump. Ziggy so often leads off with some good and/or original thread topics.

Comment

Originally posted by
          80% or so felt they were females at the ages of around 5-12
                                                It must be difficult to write a book on this topic, every time there seems to be a pattern I meet another LB whose story just bucks the trend completely. It seems it's impossible to give a concrete answer as to why they beome LBs.
                                                                Like this LB I was talking to a few months ago, she was atalking about a friend of hers who she thinks "should be ladyboy", I asked here why she thought that, and she said he likes dressing up in girls clothes and wearing make up, I said that could mean he just likes doing that and nothing else, I asked him if he liked men or women, and she said women, but "just to look." I said I didnt think he sounds like a ladyboy.( He had never had sex with either btw)
                                               "I think I can make him ladyboy" she said, like another friend of hers who used to hang with her and other LB's and is now in mid transition.
                                               "I still dont think he is" I told her, I met him a week later and he was just like a normal guy, not outwardly gay or camp or anything, and this convinced me I was right in the first place.
                                               Last month I met this LB again and asked her what happened to him," Now he change to ladyboy." "Eh? Really? How come?"
                                              "My friend (ladyboy) no good, she fuck him many times, now he change."
                                              I just laughed in disbelief. What a fuckiing place.
          When she walks, she’s like a samba
          That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Sep. 09 2005,22:35)
            Aaaargghhh. I hate this topic of "LBs are really guys trying to make money". I can't believe anyone thinks that! Anyhow, I guess it's a different thread, but, once again, I note to you, after about now 350 LBs I've met and talked to, 80% or so felt they were females at the ages of around 5-12. A young boy in Issan, where most LBs come from it seems, in the rural, farm settings, with a macho, macho father, is not thinking of making money hooking as a LB at 5 years old. This is total nonsense.

And as Stogie rightly pointed out to me, LBs are just above Dogs in Thai society. Think of living your life as a dog and you will understand that becoming a LB is not a simple thing to do and certainly no one would do it to make some salary from the age of 18-23. Aside from the fact that this idea disagrees with just about every transgender book written.
            Ziggy, while I defer to your familiarity with many times more LBs than I, you're being a bit absolute, and thus seemingly set up to be wrong. There are cross-dressers all over the place (esp. Japan), who are man by day, woman by night, or whatever. Culture affects things a great deal. Just because Thai society is one way doesn't affect things elsewhere.

I know you're pretty worked up over this, but I don't have a tendency of saying outrageous things I don't believe to be true. Honestly, I think most LBs (at least those you may meet in Thailand) probably are not LBs for the money. However, I do know of gays in the US who crossdress and do P4P for money. Because this phenonenon has non-zero frequency of occurence, saying that it can happen elsewhere is "nonsense", well... I hope you see the rest of the point.

Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

I agree with Post-op lover here..... I have met even more ladyboys than Ziggy [but certainly not screwed as many!] and know several who do this job just for the money.  My friend Jojo, Lord rest her soul, told me she was a gay boy who could make more in the ladyboy circuit so started putting on a make-up and grew her hair out.  another one of the superstars of this site told me the same thing; Ozzie figured out who it was the last time this was brought up but I won't mention any names.

Of course this is very rare; the vast majority of the 400-500 I have interviewed all say "since this high" when I ask them when they first started feeling like a ladyboy and hold their hands up to their waist.  But there are always exceptions;  we should also remember the thread about the straight men who work as gay boys just to make money. Things are not always as they appear to be.

Comment

-Hmmm that piques my interest.

How many superstars are there on the sight?

My guess is a girl without boobs.  

Comment

Stop the presses, the LB is question is the one and only Anney from Obsession Bar. Just ask her and she will confirm that she is a gay man who does this until she makes enough money to set herself up. It's no secret and not a big deal really. Other than the "other big deal" of hers that is.

Comment

Really? Its Anney,,,Ive been with her a bunch of times and did not know this.....Oh well it does not matter to me..

Comment

Hehehe, but you'll never find a post-op who's doing it (being a LB) for the money. That would be a real sicko.

Then again, I've met two really warped posties...
                      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

being up until 5 am is common among ladyboys of all culture all over the world..

after all we are creatures of the night hehehe
                        www.winklergirl.com
                        My Facebook
                        PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Working...
                        X