X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ratio of farangs to lbs

Can anyone pin down the ratio of farangs to lbs at Nana on and off season? Is it the same in Pattaya.Phuket?Do their prices change?What do they charge if u take them away-per day?Has anyone had anything stolen from them and lastly has anyone caught any std?That last one might be too personal but it would give the board a feel for the extent of the std problem

Yes, no and yes and depends and almost and I wouldn't know!

It doesn't hurt when I pee...

Comment

If you take girl down to say Pattaya for two days she will not be happy with less than 3K baht per day. Plus you add the trip to the shopping mall and lunch and dinner and Ripleys etc etc

The shopping mall trip is best given a wide berth if you are on a budget as some Ladyboys think your wallet is on loan from Bill Gates and can ramp up 6K easy.

BE CAREFULL OUT THERE!

Comment

Originally posted by (Tomcat @ Sep. 26 2005,15:14)
        The shopping mall trip is best given a wide berth if you are on a budget as some Ladyboys think your wallet is on loan from Bill Gates and can ramp up 6K easy.
        How true
        Imagine that I was chatting with a lb's on MSN who is a UNI student and complaining of being cash strapped..never heard this one uhu ?
        So, few days ago came back to me with same old story..no money..if you don't send me money I go work Nana..and blah blah blah!
        I said no sorry
        And she replied..just 2000 baht please..for you is only one day of food
        Told her that with 50 USD I almost make my weekly grocery which is almost true
        Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

You spend more than $50 a week on groceries? Fuck me!

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Sep. 26 2005,23:57)
            You spend more than $50 a week on groceries? Fuck me!
            Yes why!
            You think it's too much?
            Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Well - I don't know. I remember living in the US and strolling around Winn-Dixie or Minyards at three in the morning in me slippers. I don't remember spending over $200 a month on groceries though!

Maybe I'm a Cheap Charlie!

Comment

I wish I could only spend that little
                In HKG life is VERY dear

Comment

Working...
                X