X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beijing/shanghai/taiwan

Well, looks like i may be on a business trip early Nov...

I know the LB scene is shite in Beijing [unless someone knows summit i dont!], not sure of Shanghai, but assume the same...

HOWEVER, never been to Taiwan, I will be in Taipa (is that how u spell it?), so duz anyone have any good haunts worth frequenting there ?... any contacts I can make now... whats the nitelife like there ?

Originally posted by (Scooby @ Sep. 26 2005,23:39)
    whats the nitelife like there ?
    The red light area is known as the pub district , basically two roads that criss cross. Its pretty good and there are loads of bars but many plusher joints will skin you alive and you will exit minus your shirt. Just ask taxi for Shi Li Li club which is a well known club in the heart of it.

You will meet other drunken businessmen who may bore you to death about the latest in ships navigation systems or synthetic dolls hair.

The ladyboys are found in the caberet shows and yellow pages$$$$$$$

Comment

Will hit the Yellow pages as soon as I dock into the hotel heheeh Cheers

Comment

Beijing LB scene:
        There are 2 - 4 LBs working at or near the Hard Rock Cafe. I don't have the tone markings with me, but if you look for "bian xing ren" (means transgendered person) in the HRC, you should find some. Qi Qi is a dipshit, but she's likely to be the one who finds you.

Nix the following: Sanlitun, Babyface, Angels (? it's next to babyface) Vic's, Mix, Houhai/Kouhai (I never can remember which is which, but ignore both of them), the two gay clubs (I forget the names) and every hotel lobby bar.

On the other hand, if you want to meet some of the hottest GGs, the places to go are Babyface and Angels (or Angel?). You're more likely to find English speakers at Vic's and Mix, but I think those clubs are stupid (many old people and families can be found there). Unfortunately, I cannot report on a couple of dives that are said to have a few LB shows. If you go to the gay clubs and ask any foreigner, they should be able to point you in the right direction. Or remind me in a week or so, and I may be able to dig up the information.

In Beijing, and perhaps Shanghai, be very, very, very careful with anyone who says that they charge for you to talk with some girl. They're not kidding, and it's the second dumbest thing you can do. The dumbest will be to talk to her and then refuse to pay because she's a dipshit who doesn't speak English. Any club that "introduces" you to girls is a club that is shit. On top of that, if you do screw up and go to such a place, don't take a girl directly from there. Get her # and call her later.

Seriously, in Beijing, you're going to have people crawling all over you if you go to the wrong areas.

Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Yeah, cheers, I done the Hard Rock Cafe and Maggies Bar bit last time I was there, but boy do they charge ! hehe and no dick hahaha, Now I have been spoilt in Nana it will be a hard slog in Beijing hahaha

Cheers for the tips tho

Comment

Working...
          X