X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self mutilation

I really notice a lot of what I would consider self-mutilation; beautiful LBs who get more and more surgey, and start looking pretty damn awful.

Examples from tonites trip to the 3 LB bars:

1. Mint, formerly of Phuket, now in Cascades, got hip job done. It looks pretty poor in my view, i.e., shiny skin, very unnatural looking, slightly odd shape.

2. Oy, Cascades, georgeous, took her to Koh Samui. Photogenic. Got a chin job and hip job. The chin job doesn't look bad unless u knew her before. She was better before.

3. Nut, a favorite for many of us here, now at Temptations. She just got a hip job. I can't say it's bad, but why? She was perfect before, now I'd call it less perfect.

These are 'good' examples, there are some who just keep going and going, operation after operation, and look like moon-walkers at the end.

In my humble opinion, the only operation a LB should get is breasts (sorry POL!), and maybe a nose job, but leave the hips, cheaks, chin, eyebrows, jaw alone!

I agree with you. This becomes a sort of unregulated addiction where opportunity and ability defeat common sense and therapy.

(I truly hope) the backlash of all this will be that the ladys coming into town in 10 years time will have learned from the scarred lives of unregulated self mutilation of ladyboys who came and went before them. (It's a bit optomistic I suppose.) I think some government regulation and enforcement might work here too.

Surgery here is no more significant to some of these girls than shopping at Central for an expensive handbag!

They see magazines like Cosmopolitan, TV channes like MTV etc, and see each other getting the adulation and praise of men and peers and go in really without thinking too much about the long or short term consequences are.

Mint, Chompoo and Areeya and many others will look like skeletal freaks in 10 years time (or their early thirties!)

Still - they are adults at least in terms of years alive!

Comment

Too much surgery:
      Attached Files

Comment

Hip surgery? Do you mean ass implants or is the hip bone actually altered?
        brock landers

Comment

Same goes for hormones. When is enough enough ?

Some I know are obsessed with looking too 'muscular'. What's the solution ? Endless hormones to maybe achieve some semblance of femiminity ?
          But at what cost ?

Reminds one of anorexia. In the end, there's no logic to counter that mind-set, unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by (brocklanders @ Sep. 25 2005,01:22)
            Hip surgery?   Do you mean ass implants or is the hip bone actually altered?
            No, they just have silicone injected into the hips to obtain rounder and more curvacious bodies.
            It's painful and in many cases there is rejection effect but if well done sure it has some nice results.
            Bear in mind that in physique-beauty-obsessed California it's plenty of men doing theirs butt with silicon to look more handsome and sexy
            Some they also do shoulders and chest too to look better! At this point, I understand by far much more Thai lb's for doing that
            Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Yep. Lots of men do calf implants.

Here's a trivia question:

Know what the No.1 cosmetic surgery is in California? Breast implants & ass reduction.

Know what the No.1 cosmetic surgery is in Rio? Breast reduction & ass implants.

Go figure. There is no perfect image. It's in the eye of the seductor.

Comment

I once had a threesome with 2 posties, and they were comparing each others' breasts. What puzzled me was that these two girls wanted to change their breasts. They were both perfect. Actually, one had better, more rounded breasts, and said she wanted a larger set, like the other girl. I didn't know how to put it, to say "No, don't get hers, yours are way better."

Oh, and the sex was great! My favorite part was jerking off two of them while one gave me a HJ. To feel two posties up at the same time, and one is holding my dick (the only one in the room), aaaaaaaah.

Oh yeah, this was about ops. My feeling is that these people are very likely extremely uninformed about consequences, and often have a very poor education. So, they're more likely to screw themselves up. On the other hand, they'd probably get screwed up without the doc's assistance.
                Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

You just cannot imagine the peer pressure these girls go through.

Imagine you work in a place 7 days a week, 7PM - 2AM, where your beauty is the main thing that makes you money, and every girl in the place is looking at you and judging you and gossiping like really, really big time.

The pressure is enormous for girls to get breast job, chin job, hips, etc, in the theory it makes them more beautiful. And most do fall for it despite the fact that they look just fine as is.

Comment

i saw in a TS site that u're never a true TS unless u go under the knife or something...

makes sense when it comes to the surgeried girls aherm....
                    www.winklergirl.com
                    My Facebook
                    PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Originally posted by (liisawinkler @ Sep. 26 2005,13:53)
                      i saw in a TS site that u're never a true TS unless u go under the knife or something...

makes sense when it comes to the surgeried girls aherm....
                      Being a "true TS" is a state of mind. It doesn't matter a hoot what you look like or what you do to youreself.

Only a 'TS' who has had surgery would say that having it done makes another person a true TS. Other people who suggest this don't know what they are talking about.

You can be a 'TS' at 3 or 30 years old. It's all inside really. The outside (your body) is an image. Many people feel the urge to fulfill their self image by changing themselves physically or even crossdressing and wearing makeup.

Comment

this topic title is very misleading as it says self mutilation which in a sense insinuates that they mutilate themselves.
                        they have surgery done by profession surgeon's so surely not mutilation i maybe being pedantic here but surely a better heading could have been used.

Comment

Originally posted by (mandyts @ Sep. 26 2005,17:23)
                          this topic title is very misleading as it says self mutilation which in a sense insinuates that they mutilate themselves.
                          Well..indeed it sounds very BDSM
                          Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

I agree with Mandyts and Stogie. The title is misleading. In any case, surgery alone doesn't make one a TS. Remember that dude who had SRS and then decided it was a mistake?
                            Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (mandyts @ Sep. 26 2005,17:23)
                              they have surgery done by profession surgeon's so surely not mutilation i maybe being pedantic here but surely a better heading could have been used.
                              I disagree and if you had seen some of the shocking results that these barely qualified inexperienced butchers had done then you'd agree that the title in many instances is actually quite appropriate.

Of course for much of the time the results are (at least temporarily) rather nice!

The title is probably deliberately provocative to cause the debate to run deeper!

Comment

Working...
                              X