X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ouch

Can someone tell me the best way to prepare for sex the anal way? Does it really hurt or can you get some nice feeling from this sort of sex. do ladyboys all pratice to take it up the brown tunnel or do they take drugs to relax the kyber pass?

First baby step is shoving a finger up your own arse. But shower first!

Comment

This is something I admittedly have no first hand knowledge of.

'Tis better to give than to recieve!

The idea of someone interfering with my jacksy doesn't turn me on one bit! I've read a lot about it... you know, the 'perenuium', the prostate tickle, etc.

I sob like a girl when I take a dump, so I'm not ever gonna use this part of my body to get naughty with!

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Sep. 11 2005,11:41)
        First baby step is shoving a finger up your own arse.  But shower first!  
        Erm... shower AFTER, too!

Comment

So it's not like KFC?

Finger licking good?

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Sep. 11 2005,11:41)
            First baby step is shoving a finger up your own arse.  But shower first!  
            Next step is shoving a Hot Thai Pepper up your own arse. But shower your face first with cold water!

This is guarantied to really open up your hole in a hurry.
            Attached Files

Comment

Did you ever notice that a GG likes it? Some LBs like it very much. So why wouldn't you like it? That part of the anatomy is the same for all 3 sexes. Once you start, it's like a new option in sex to use or not depending on the partner. If a LB can get hard and stay hard, she'll do it for you, but many have trouble getting or staying hard.

The most important part is cleanlinees. You have to clean yourself out, basically giving yourself an enema, with like a shower hose or toilet hose in Thailand, ideally before the girl is sitting in the bed waiting for you, maybe before you go out that night, or before you phone her to come over. And you need to start with someone small, or with someone who is very gentle. As noted, try a finger first.

Chillis up the bum might be an interesting twist, but I haven't tried that one.

Of course, the best way is buy a dildo to "try it", but certainly that doesn't give the pschological feel of being with someone who is attractive staring at you while she does it.

Comment

After the Chili Peppers try a barbie doll.
                But don't use one of the talking Barbies or it might prove embaressing.
                Attached Files
                "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

try talisha first! Daz.

Comment

Originally posted by (allstar88 @ Sep. 11 2005,18:16)
                    try talisha first!  Daz.
                    Talisha was my first, but I was sure to do the proper stretching exercises (dildo) before I hit BKK, so she was no big deal.... Sorry, I couldn't help myself. Actually she was, is, and will be again, awesome. I did have to hold her back a few times, because she pushed my intestines up so far I could taste them. I wouldn't have even thought about trying it without using the "practice dummy" first. Once you get used to the initial discomfort, the rest is gravy. My next big adventure? Rita, Talesha and Anny from Obsessions. At the same time. "If" I can muster the courage

randyman
                    ain't life grand

Comment

Randyman is a pervert

Comment

Is/are any common damage/side effects from bottoming?

Comment

A new sense of pleasure, and desire to do it again! And, bigger is better.

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Sep. 12 2005,09:24)
                            And, bigger is better.
                            Length or Girth? Or Both?

Comment

Both. Girth better (though girth usually comes with length, and less so vice versa).

Comment

Working...
                              X