X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girls who top ?

I've not had much experience of being topped but I'd like to try though and I wonder if anyone can recommend girls in Bangkok who top ?
    Do May or Natalie for example top ?
    Thanks for any help or advice.

Hello Tonio,

Natalie from KC3, Talesha (Teresa) from Casanova, Rita from Obsessions, Linda and Jeje (Jon can supply their numbers) will all top. They are all shall we say fairly well endowed - so make sure you have some KY back at the hotel

I suspect May will also top - but not sure on that.

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

I can confirm that Jeje likes very much to top, you won't even have to ask her.  As Road Runner said, stock up on the KY.

Comment

yes, all these girls are good suggestions.....also remember bettina from Casanova; i think she really does have the largest dick on the site. another Casa girl will gladly top you, named Jessica, she is on the site as well and is huge.

Jon

Comment

most of the casanova girls are toppers myass is still virgin but there ars some big cocks in there that will gladly fuck you especially jessica betina kiki terisa(talisha)etc etc and the sm lady dont know her name

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys.

Comment

I'll never forget the time me and the wifey were sitting in Casanovas with talesha, it was early in the evening and not a soul in there, talesha was sitting between us chatting away and playing with herself and the next thing she pulled out her cock, it was rock hard and full size and motioned my misses to touch it.
              She is one big girl and allways horny..

Bali_Ken

Comment

Has anyone here had experience with Nat (not Natallie) at KCIII? Nat

Comment

Nat / Natcha from Kc3 is very nice, but if you mean in regards to the 'topping' topic....I didn't ask.
                  She is equipped for it.

Snick
                  "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Working...
                  X