X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From another ladyboy forum

what, there is another one of these forums??

actually, my friend Paul runs a pretty cool yahoo group that talks about ladyboys...... one of the posters there is pretty reliable and this is what he had to say about the Obsessions/Cascades rumors flying around;

Turns out Obsessions is almost redone...... their renovations will be complete soon and then in will be a post-op only bar! At that time they will also re-do Cascades and those pre-ops can work in Obsessions [ they better have made it much bigger] during renovations upstairs. when renovations are done to both places, Obs will be posties only and Cascades will be pre-only, same as it is now.

could be true, not sure....can anyone confirm?

Yeah I saw this too, I think this just hearsay at the moment, if its true I'll be seriously pissed.
    When she walks, she’s like a samba
    That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

It's just getting better and better!
      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

The same stories are posted here 3 days ago,in the obsessions thread,i posted a reply,which was info coming from a friend of mine that works in Nana.

I heard the same,Cacsades will be pre-op,and Obss post,and the mamasang of cacade has already moved to another bar.

She told me three weeks ago,but i was not sure how reliable it was,,knowing how these girls gossip.

Comment

It was about a week ago she told me about the Cascade mamasan.
          Thought i would make that clear,did not want people telling me she could not have told me three weeks ago about the mamasan,as she only left recently.

Comment

sorry Phantom, I saw that post a few weeks ago but this was just yesterday

I just added it here because it is more current

Tak is gone from Cascades? that's too bad....

Comment

Tak does seem to be gone from Cascades, too bad she was the best Mamasan anywhere.

I talked to some girls at Cascades and all the Obession girls say they are going back to work in Obsession when it opens and all of them are pre-op

My $0.02

This sounds kind of crazy, Obsession was busy enough with in the old days, no one seemed to want post-ops. I can't understand the thinking in making the change.

Plus lots of post-op girls prefer working in regular bars and passing as gg.

Even KC3 which was going to go Postie only, reversed itself and kept it the way it was.

Nothing ever makes sense in Thailand, but this makes less sense than usual.
              "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

It makes sense to me not to have a pre-op ladybar bar, actually any ladyboy bar on the ground floor.
                I doubt they depend on accidental business. If it's a trully a branded destination, the cheaper real estate upstairs makes sense to me.

Are rents cheaper upstairs?

Comment

It seems like a losing proposition to have a post-op only bar. First of all, we who go there for ladyboys are the smallest minority when compared to guys who want GGs, or gay boys. Secondly, if the feedback on this site is any indication, the vast majority of lb lovers, probably 95% at least, strongly prefer or only prefer, pre/non-ops. So to have a post-op only bar would be catering to a small minority of the already smallest minority. Sounds like a sure way to go broke to me.

Comment

Mamasan Tak is gone?

Comment

According to Stogie, she is managing another bar temporarily and will (hopefuly) return to Cascades when Obsession re-opens.
                      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Originally posted by (Lefty @ Sep. 20 2005,04:45)
                        It seems like a losing proposition to have a post-op only bar. First of all, we who go there for ladyboys are the smallest minority when compared to guys who want GGs, or gay boys. Secondly, if the feedback on this site is any indication, the vast majority of lb lovers, probably 95% at least, strongly prefer or only prefer, pre/non-ops. So to have a post-op only bar would be catering to a small minority of the already smallest minority. Sounds like a sure way to go broke to me.
                        All this, and considering that POL has no money... Where do they think the dough will come from to support the posties?

On the other hand, maybe they are also seeing the wave of the future.
                        Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Mamma Tak is gone? Hope she comes back if anyone sees her tell her to come back to Cascades she is great. If not find out at least where she is working.

Matty

Comment

Tak will be back!

Comment

just heard today that Obs is gonna be back open in weeks, same as B4 , pre-ops, thank fuck for that!

When she walks, she’s like a samba
                              That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

Working...
                              X