Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RCA

I want to meet some LB at RCA !!!

I've gone there a few times with friends (non-lb lovers) and always a bunch of really cute ones go by but I can't do anything.

Then when I am by myself I can't find them.

Any advice on when and where they go ?
    Lucille , Morgan, Route 66 , etc ??

BTW, I'll be there this Friday...Cheeky Girls are making a promo apperance. Nothing Tackier than that.
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

I could be wrong but Ladyboys don't go there to be oicked up anyway! Just for a night out... Went there with Kui once! Great fun... Have fun on Friday, stogie

Comment

yes, you could be wrong, stogie......i say that these young ladyboys will always be happy to meet a tall farang man; they can have their fill of these goofy short Thai guys who don't really like them anyway.

I was in Morgan twice and saw over 30 ladyboys each time; first time i was with my girlfriend so i couldn't make a move and the next time i had to split because I had an appointment. I would say it would be as easy as walking up to a table full of LB's and saying 'hi' and you could have one, no problems.

stogie may be right in that they may not want to be 'picked up', per se, as one night stands. many of these girls are college kids and would like a relationship like Kui has. if you live in BKK or are there most of the year, I would say this is the place to meet a 'nice' ladyboy, kind of the anti- KC3.

Jon

Comment

Offering to buy the group a drink never fails ;-)

I have never been to RCA, but sometimes I will be wandering around after midnight around Mambo (caberet) and several times have met a group of the LBs having food/drink on Sukhumvit.. I have asked if I can buy them a drink and much to my surprise they said yes !!! LOL ...

Just be polite ... my line is "can I buy you PRETTY LADIES a drink?" ...

flattery and free booze is an unbeatable combination

Comment

That was funny Paul !
          It even worked on me...Yes flattery and booze works for me too. More the latter.

Jeff

Comment

I'll give RCA a shot tonight, I'm going to be in Bangkok for a few motnhs and would like a semi-longtime relationship.

I was also going to try the Mambo Scenerio at some point; I've seen them getting a bite to eat after the show. I don't know if the girls from Calypso are approachable after the show.

Snick

Comment

Let us know what happens, and if there is or isn't much action...

cheers,

sb

Comment

RCA was kind of quiet last night, maybe because it looked like it was going to rain.
                I did see a few LB, but most were not that attractive (and I am being polite here &#33. Saw one cutey, but she was at a table with what I'm guessing were her gay guy friends.

Did not stay long.

Anyone in town who wants to go to RCA let me know,its not the place to go solo.

Comment

Working...
                X