Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Model movies

Jon,
    First off, thanks for maintaining the BEST adult website I know. I've had experiences with Korean straight websites, LB BBS, LB groups and LB communities, and this by far is the most for the money I spend.

Now for the request: Could you post the full movie clips for those of us who are lucky enough to have broadband access? I'd love to see an uninterrupted anna or ae/tony set...

(Imagine what the moniter would look like after viewing that) !&#33

Thanks in Advance, and keep UP the HARD work

KC Kim

hey there Kim, and thanks for the nice words.....

here is my suggestion for you......because adding a 22 minute clip of a movie like Toey and Ae would be over 100 megs and would absolutely KILL our bandwidth; we would have to charge a lot more than 19 dollars per month and most people wouldn't go for that.

save the individual clips to your hard drive......they are all named in order so it will be easy to save them into a seperate folder. Then, simply burn them on to a CD-ROM; you can fit about 300 clips on one disc! The best part is when you play them back, they will play back as a continuous movie, one after the other; try it. it's pretty cool and you can have the disc's forever.

this may seem like a long process but you could have the Toey/Ae video all completed and on a disc within an hour.

so happy you have broadband......everyone should have that if they can. the clips are so good and stream in real-time with Broadband; wasn't the Toey/Ae video awesome?

thanks again for the nice words.....write me at [email protected] if you need anything else.

regards Jon

Comment

Hmmm... brain ticks over... idea... I'l be in the back if anyone needs me!

Comment

Jon,
        Thanks for the suggestion....as always you come thru for the members. You know what I'll be doing ths weekend, after a trip to the local electronics market

KC Kim

Comment

Brilliant idea Jon! I'm off to do some broadband burning!

Comment

I have a better Idea... Create new folder for each Model...DL all clips..., Join them using any joiner program e.g. AVI/MPEG/RM/WMV Joiner v4.48 and enjoy continuous play...have fun..WMV Joiner

Comment

thank you....we want every   customer to enjoy our videos and even though it is a little more  difficult and  time-consuming  for  people on dial-up, they can still all be saved  to your hard drive  and played back any way that you choose.

we really don't want to break up the clips......but who could download a clip that is 50 megabytes or larger?  If we put up 15 minute movies, that would be the size, and  dial-up guys [90% of our audience] could never see them.  This way, they are smaller and manageable, but still 1  minute in length which is pretty good.   one of our competitors  plays back  30-second clips  which are admittedly  good, but at 5.2 megabytes  who can wait to download those?  ours are 2.4 megs and 60-seconds long; better deal.

when I went to LA last winter to work with the tech guys in the San Fernando valley that I know,  this was the best solution that we came up with. over 3 days we tried  WMV, MPEG,  and Real Player, and this was the best solution by far for compacting the size of the clips and  still keeping decent quality.   By the way....the size of the originals coming out of the camera,  before they are condensed and compacted to WMV  format is 25 megbytes per clip. This process makes them 10 times smaller and the loss of quality is negligable

thanks again   Jon

Comment

Working...
              X