Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Timer...advice please

Hi
    I will be travelling to Bangkok at the end of the month. I have no expeirience with ladyboys but I think the girls look wonderful. Does anybody have any advise for a firsttimer...best girl for novice..place to go etc.

thanks
    Andrew

Hi Andrew...

Well, you have asked a question that has a thousand answers. I hope you get some good ones here though.

Personally I would do this... Choose a few girls that you like from the ladyboy locator that work in Bangkok, then ask Jon which of the ones that you like would be the most easy going on a first timer.

Hows your budget?

Then get the contact information from Jon and arrange to meet the girl at a bar in Bangkok. Honey, off Cowboy is quiet and hassle free. Actually It's the only place I wll go. It's really a meeting point, rather than a pick up bar.

If the meet has been set up via this web site then you will almost certainly have a better time of it. Bars and aggressive behavior can be a bit intimidating for many first timers!

Take the girl back to your hotel, and ask her to order anything she wants from room service. It's a sign of trust and friendship.

I wouldn't take her out dancing and drinking. They get drunk to fast, and may bugger off with someone else when your are in the loo!

Good luck...

Please write back and tell us what happened in either way. It is good information that we can all learn from...

As for money? Well... depending on the girl, and the circumstances, but 3,000 per LT seems fair. Plus you pay for what ever she eats, drinks and spits out!

Comment

i only pay 1000bhat a short time and max 2000 for all night which is seldom.if a girl says no just look for another, there are plenty there right now and its a buyers market for ladyboys.walka long sukumvit rd and youll find plenty of freelancers. dont be shy ask em what you weant to know and what you want.mosdt will do whatever it takes to get a customer. if she says no just walkaway
      cheers
      donnnnny

Comment

Hi Andrew
        Advice here is free, and depends which way you go from the replies.
        We all had a first time,I was lucky enough to happen on a ladyboy bar in Karon beach, a few drinks with the Lb's and everything seemed to slot right into place.That was my first with the thai Lb.
        So the best approach, oh one important thing, no need for too much alarm is to make sure you keep your valuables locked away and have your mind ready for fucking, not stressing .
        Whether you line up something from stogie or jon I wouldn't worry about how much you pay on your first time, blokes like me and Donnny are old hyenas and wait in the shadows ready to pounce on any unsuspecting ladyboy thats feeling the pinch..
        Obsessions has lots of ladyboys that are sweet, just brush aside the pushy type, and good advice is to have a word in the mamasans ear.
        Before you hit bangkok just let the members know your coming, you may be able to hook up with one of us..
        Fasten your seat belt Andrew,,,it dont get any better than this.
        Dont forget the condoms,,,and plenty of em..

Bali_Ken

Comment

Andrew,
          My first time will be in Mid December. So I know how you feel. I will be in Thailand for 3 months - I want to get off to a good start and minimise my mistakes. Any postings on your experiences would be appreciated. - Enjoy mate!

Comment

Thanks for the advice guys. I have had a good look at all the girls and I really love the small petite ones like Mon or Cherry>
            Will let you know how I get on.

Andrew

Comment

Working...
            X