X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboy shopping trips

you people  who lived through the Reagan 80's will remember that old saying "Just say no".  This should apply when your favorite LB says can we go shopping...... if she loves you as much as you think she does she certainly won't mind if you say NO, correct?  because after all, she is with you for your charming personality, good looks and youthful behaviour, not your bank book.

quick story from spring 2004

One of my ladyboy friends had a birthday coming up; we had been intimate dozens of times but more importantly we were good friends, I had sent her lots of customers and when we were together we always had good sex and got along well.  I liked her and she liked me, still do actually.

I told her we would go to MBK and she could select a nice outfit for herself, 6000 baht limit.  I think that is pretty good; hell, I don't even spend more than 150US on my own family members on their birthdays, why would I spend more on some kid from Issan I have known for less than 2 years? So a dress and some shoes, maybe some panties and a bra would total 6000 baht in there and she could be styling with a new free outfit on mister cool heart.  Emporium or Central?  Get real.

so we get there, and she makes a bee-line for the jewelry department on the 2nd floor!  Hello?  We walk into some gold shop which has the most gaudy shit I have ever seen, and they are smiling to see this classy-looking ladyboy and her western sucker walk in the door.  But JaiDee gets hives and rashes if he hangs in these places too long, so I bailed out and went to get a drink at KFC.  I come back in 15 minutes; ladyboy X has selected one of the ugliest pieces of jewelry I have ever seen, some tacky-looking ring that cost 25,000 baht!!  Good luck..... the cashier is wrapping it up by now, and the ladyboy is seeing I am not even remotely making a move for my wallet.  I say "hey, nice ring, who is that for?"   she says "Oh, I buy a gift for Mama"  and by now is forking over the 25K from her own handbag in new 1000 baht notes just to save face with the cashiers and she was extremely pissed about it but I held my ground;  no fucking way was I handing that over, for what?

we leave there......ladyboy X is in a very bad mood now and so am I..... I don't like being scammed and even though I didn't pay a cent it still hurt that she didn't give me enough credit to realize I would never shell out for something stupid like that.  We skipped the rest of the shopping trip, she went her way and I went mine, hurt that  I was even attempted to be played upon.  we are still friends but I have a good memory; never again will I do something like that for her unless it's my idea.

If you have a partner, ladyboy or lady, just refuse to take her shopping for anything other than food and the occassional clothes on special occassions; that will be the test of how strong your relationship is.   If she doesn't give a toss about you [kinda likely if you are twice her age and twice her weight] she will leave; if she actually does like you she will still hang  around and say  "that's ok, you want to watch a movie instead?"

Yup, you paint a pretty familiar picture. Been there, done that myself, JaiDee. There's nothing quite like getting fucked and not getting laid.
    What is it about the concept that generosity has its limits that some girls don't understand?
    I say, if you start getting serious about a girl, TAKE her shopping - and judge accordingly.

Comment

I gave my favorite a test run regarding shopping earlier this year and she just blew my doors off. Since I stay very close to the Emporium this was sure to get her shopping juices going. We went walking around a bit and I got her to the Chaps Store on the 4th or 5th. fllor. Now, from other trips with the few skanks that did manage to teach me a lesson this is one of their favorite places to shop. In we went, I walked her around and tried to get her interested, no go, she turned to me and said "too expensive, XXX not want to shop here, O.K.? At that moment I knew she was the real deal and we have been together since. She only feels comfortable shopping in Thai stores that cater to Thai people and of course for me that means I only spend very little. She is my angel and now I do not hesitate to try and please her. There are "gems" out there, sometimes you get lucky and meet one and your life changes, in my case I hit the jackpot.

Comment

good for you, Pogue..... there are certainly a few out there; *I" haven't met one yet myself but I am not giving up hope!

I am a pretty generous guy, just ask anyone that knows me. and I even suggested that shopping trip, it wasn't her idea it was mine. But I set a limit and she didn't even bother to come close, and I will be damned if I will ever pay for something to hang off someone's ears or wrist that looks all sparkly when they move and which they will sell first chance they get, fuck that.

Comment

Ah, I love that story...you are the fucking man JD. Would have been even funnier had she not had enough cash on her to make the purchase and the Chinese jeweler would have given her a tongue lashing as they hate Thai people anyways. Dont know too many Thai working girls or lb's that carry around that much cash in Thailand so someone else was puking baht her way it seems.
          brock landers

Comment

A good litmus test , even if it was not on purpose , kinda like the "see if she reaches over to unlock the door for you " from "A Bronx Tale" gives you a insite on here character . If you can't say no in T-Land you'll soon be in a situation you don't want to be in . I still like to buy clothes for some of the girls though , Its makes me smile .

Comment

great movie!

that was a great line when he was dating the black chick, and when she unlocked the door he knew she was the one

I like getting gifts for people also, I like to make people happy. But it has to be my idea and on my terms.

Comment

I love shopping with Kui. She's happy with a 200 Baht pair of shoes and would never dream of spending silly money on clothes and trinkets.

Her only small vice is expensive perfume, but she'd never let me pay for it.

It's a real treat to take her to dinner and buy her things. She always says 'thankyou' and never ever do I feel taken for granted.

And there are thousands of young beautiful 'gems' in Thailand just like her.

Don't be sucked in to believing that one or two shopping nightmares reflects the ladyboy community. It doesn't.

It should be remembered that the girls the stories are written about are about girls whose job it is to work over farangs.

Nice girls don't think that way and there are many many more nice girls (ladyboys) than there are the other kind.

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Oct. 14 2005,07:36)
                  It should be remembered that the girls the stories are written about are about girls whose job it is to work over farangs.
                  good point, SB, the girl in question was of course a working girl

Comment

I learned early on at home here in Toronto, Canada by dating Asian Strippers how expensive a shopping trip to the Mall can be. I remember one trip just before Christmas that cost me over $800 however the sex afterwards with her was fantastic even if it did come with a high cost.

As for Thailand I don't mind spending money on girls for normal stuff like dinner, drinks, if she€™s my girl however the minute she wants to go shopping, or call all her friends over and 'we go Disco now' and I pay for everyone.... yeah right... she out the door alone!

One girl that left an ever lasting impression with me was Kookie from the Eden Club. I spent 2 nights with her and I gave her a good time as she was giving me a fantastic time in and out of bed. I paid for her drinks and dinners.... however she never asked for anything extra... and on the last night as we made our way back from Nana to the Marriott she wanted to stop at the drug store for something she needed. She got what she wanted and was paying for it... on the way out she handed me a surprise gift. It was an Elephant wood carving keychain. She said "now you can remember Kookie" I was really taken that she even thought of doing this... it was such a nice thing to do and I still have that little wooden Elephant Keychain she gave me.
                    Attached Files

Comment

I know one ladyboy in Pattaya, working girl too, who is very frugal when buying anything and never asks or wants me to buy her something expensive. She never asks for money from me either, though I do pay for our day to day expenses when together and I give her money too, at the end, and she seems almost embarressed to accept it.
                      She collects little stuffed dogs and has a row of them on her headboard. When she packed my bags for me, she snuck one into the bag, so when I starting unpacking at home, there was this little stuffed dog. I still have it here in my bedroom and of course it reminds me of her when ever I see it.
                      Totally honest, totally jai dee. Been on the game for a few years and it has not seemed to change her one iota. Still the same, very nice and sweet. No hardness born of too long as a working girl has set in that I can see.
                      The nicest Thai I have ever met, though there is one more down there who runs a very close second.
                      You know who I mean don't you PD? If you read this that is.

Comment

I like shopping with LBs. I buy them some slightly classier stuff than they might normally buy, then wear it with when we go out, so I feel good with her too. Also, it's kind of fun. My experience has generally been the opposite. They feel very uncomfortable in rich stores (like the Emporium), and generally frown from buying a name brand T-Shirt for say 800 Baht when they know they can buy a copy for 100 baht in the street. Some girls, like my friend May, is a nightmare to go shopping with, SHE WON'T BUY ANYTHING! I try and try, and she just says, "No, don't need it. Don't waste money." This is May whose rent is 1000 Baht/month, and her entire wardrobe fits in an airplane bag, and she gets 1-2 customers/month.

However, I certainly can imagine a few like JaeDee's story. And there seems to be a mental disorder in all LBs for gaudy gold jewelry (and GGs).

Comment

i personally dont like jewelries...

but we all love our Lacostes and Vuittons hahahaha
                          www.winklergirl.com
                          My Facebook
                          PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

A few years before she got the chop and broke my heart, I was crazy about Cherry. One morning (how odd is that) I bumped into her at the skytrain, and asked her what she was up too, and she takes my arm in hers and tells me that I'm taking her to the mall. Then as she walks onto the train, I whisper in her ear... "I'll be waiting at the woraburi when you're done",and watch the door close between us. I could hear her yelling at me 50 yards away.
                            Before the chop, Cherry was a definite keeper.

randyman
                            ain't life grand

Comment

Touching story RM

Comment

Working...
                              X