X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mid Octoberfest!

Click HERE for the latest round of bodacious babes coming soon!

As you can see from the image below Mickey
    was our runaway winner for the first half of October...

And as you can see from the next nifty picture we are
    taking names and kicking ass for the NEXT October babe!

Is it gonna be perrenial favourite Vicky? Will that tiny nymphet New get the call? How about that Naughty Neung?

Well folks... Over to YOU!

Attached Files

Jesse sure "blossomed" huh...............looks good Stogie

Comment

hey, good for Mickey, she is a great girl and so beautiful!!

I am predicting Vicky is the winner this time; she looks better than ever.
      Attached Files

Comment

No contest for me - Vicky has it by a head (a lovely stiff one at that!). She has a great body and beautiful face - what else could you want..........a twin sister perhaps?

Comment

Although Vicky really looks better than ever, I voted for Jane Birkin (aka Aum - wasn't there a sect named after her..?? ) just to give a new face a chance.
          Isn't she adorable?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Yes she is cute in these photos isn't she! I saw her the other day (in Temptations) and told her I wanted to shoot her, but then I realised later that she's coming soon here anyway! Oh well... I'll try again early next year!

Comment

.....can't be enough shots of this girl! Keep on shootin'!!!!!!

MK
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

WOW! Aum and Vicky are stunning! But, I can't not vote for my first love of the site, Jess...damn those glasses. I only wish she hadn't augmented herself...she was fine the way she was... Oh well, I'll get over it...G L A S S E S ! ! !

Comment

Aum has the sweetest waif-ish look. And those cute little hormone tits. She just makes you want to take her home! This is one to keep around for the post-coital cuddle and EME (early morning erection) relief. No doubt for me who's #1.

Comment

Eye & Lee
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by (starwheel @ Oct. 15 2005,12:11)
                      Aum has the sweetest waif-ish look.  And those cute little hormone tits.  She just makes you want to take her home!  
                      no surprise here, I took her out of Cascades the first time I ever saw her working in there in April '04, she had just been working there a few weeks at that time. A bit tall for my tastes at about 5'9 but still a keeper.

she was friends with my sweetheart from this year and our sometime-partner Nut, all from Cascades. One night I told my girl and Nut to bring over Aum and we had a wild 3-on-1 {I was the one LOL}. As Aum walked in the door I said 'hey, do you remember me?' She says "ya, I know you, you're a good fuck".

I KNEW I liked that kid!!

Comment

Originally posted by
                        She says "ya, I know you, you're a good fuck".
                        Damn! That's hilarious! Noone has ever said that to me!

She has that model look in the photos. One for the re-shoot books next year!

Comment

Originally posted by (starwheel @ Oct. 15 2005,12:11)
                          Aum has the sweetest waif-ish look.  And those cute little hormone tits.  She just makes you want to take her home!  This is one to keep around for the post-coital cuddle and EME (early morning erection) relief.  No doubt for me who's #1.

I couldn't agree more !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Oct. 15 2005,20:16)
                            Originally posted by
                            She says "ya, I know you, you're a good fuck".
                            Damn! That's hilarious! Noone has ever said that to me!
                            that's because you want to get 3 or 4 loads out of the same night!

Us one-offers put more effort into our once-per-night fuck, then roll over and do this; zzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

soda !!!! great pic of her tanned ass!!! gotta get back to phuket . . .

Comment

Working...
                              X