First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahahaha............ You bet!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Oct. 02 2005,03:48)
      The poor tortured fat bastard that was with them!
      The poor tortured (LUCKY!!!!)fat bastard that was with them!
      Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

I could be wrong but it looks like Nung has given in to the temptation to have her chin 'lengthened' like Yoh and so many of them do. I will never understand why they do that.

check hers out compared to Kui.....can that be natural?
        Attached Files

Comment

Sure she did - same goes for the nose..... Hope the rest is still up and kicking!!!

MK
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

damn DAMN DAMMMMMMMMMNNNNN

that is the fittest ladyboy i have ever seen

Comment

One more of Nung just to bump the thread! No more till the preview set comes out in a few weeks.
              Attached Files

Comment

All right, Stogie, this is patently unfair! Whipping us up into a froth then making us wait.

Comment

Stogie, I'm dying here! How long do I have to wait???

Comment

She'll be coming in November, mate.
                    Attached Files

Comment

That is an excellent photo. It embarasses me I couldn't think of doing a shot like that.

I took some good shots of "Pat" from Cascades yesterday. She is a hidden totally georgeous girl. I'll post 1 or 2 tomorrow, but that Nung photo is stunning. I can't come near that. The light, colors, material, makeup, expression all show her "Soul" as Da Vinci liked to try and do.

Comment

Thanks Ziggy. I appreciate the encouragement. I'm still picking up ideas all the time on doing this. Some girls suit better shots than other girls.

Nung was an easy model to take pics of. She did all the work!

Comment

agreed, that photo of her on her side was Playboy material

Nong [my dreamgirl] was a great set also

Stogie does great work and takes his time, expect to see a LOT more of his stuff in the future.

Nung coming soon..... previews in November

thanks SB, the new Ansel Adams of ladyboy photography!!

Comment

I would rather have Kui.
                            Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

How come Stogie never smiles? How are we to believe that those pics are the real Stogie? Online Stogie is a cheerful, smiling, vivacious guy. Photo Stogie usually looks stoned.
                              Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Oct. 06 2005,12:30)
                                One more of Nung just to bump the thread! No more till the preview set comes out in a few weeks.
                                These are world-class photos. Nung has a cute overbite.

Do either of these girls have plans to get cut?

Comment

Working...
                                X