X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nati from kc iii

Hey guys you all must know this chick from the internet even though she has never been on this site. I dated her a couple of times and I keep in touch with her until she asked me for $500.00 US to help her sick mom and I didnot send the money so she didnot talk to me for a couple of years. Now I am going to see her again this November. Any body have any stories with this girl?

you mean the one that went to uk and also was in the band speed angels? and now she has bracelets? never been w her, but read mixed reviews about her, thats all i know...

Comment

is this the Superstar Nat who was famous on another website for years?

Comment

I guess. I donnot know all of that but she does have braces and she wanted me to pay for them. Can you believe that (yeah!! like it is so hard to believe). She is ok but I want Dao aka Dow aka Doa but I donnot want to fly her from Laos or bus her from Laos. Man o Man the "burning hoops" we jump thru for this crazy fetish of ours.

Comment

I met her few years back, She was very nice to me and never asked for any extra $. Actually, 6 month after I met her she called me (long distance call !!) just to ask how I was doing and when I will visit Thailand again!

Comment

Working...
          X