X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboy  nirvana

I was talking to my good friend Ace the other night, one of the affiliates who sells AsianTS on the web and who is starting his own ladyboy website which you will see being released next month; all the best of luck to him, seriously.  New websites are not really a threat to us and anyone who is nice to me and friendly, etc, will always get my help, I have a lot of experience in this business; websites that don't want our help and prefer to be out there on an island trying to take on all comers and trashing already-established websites, that is their choice as well.

Anyway, we start talking about his models; he is working with the Cascades/Temptations crowd for the most part, and Nana freelancers, so I pretty much knew every model he was talking about.  Then we start in on the critiques;

"Ya, she is cute but her dick looks funny"

"I like that one also, but don't you think her mouth is too large?"

"X could be a superstar if she would just have less of an attitude"

"Yes, I screwed her one time also; decent fuck but kinda boring and she talks too much".

" I like everything about Y  except her hair style, what is she thinking about?"

"I would take home Z more often if she could just get hard and cum with me".

Etc, you get the point.  then we start laughing and agreeing on one thing; in Thailand, you CAN be choosy like this!  all the girls we were talking about were beautiful ladyboys and would be, without a doubt, the number one shemale in Boston, London or Sydney if she moved there tomorrow. But in Bangkok, we have the right to turn them down based on one little quirk or something we don't find appealing because we know there are a hundred more in a very small area whom we can pick up on anytime; unreal.

Good guy who does great  work with his camera, we will be happy to chat up Ace's new website once it hits the internet in November and we wish him all the best with his new venture.

Friends, book your flight, get your ass to Bangkok and you too can be a rockstar!

Comment

JD,

How the hell can her  -

""I like that one also, but don't you think her mouth is too large?""

I always concerned that their mouth is to small....  

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Oct. 15 2005,20:57)
        But in Bangkok, we have the right to turn them down based on one little quirk or something we don't find appealing because we know there are a hundred more in a very small area whom we can pick up on anytime; unreal.

Yes, in Thailand, everyone can be a Jerry Seinfeld...

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Oct. 15 2005,21:38)
          Friends, book your flight, get your ass to Bangkok and you too can be a rockstar!      
          haha, good point PD.....and I only thought that happened in Vietnam?

Tp prove Pig dogg's point, go to Bali Seafood some night around 4AM and just walk to the bathroom; even an old, out-of-shape hack like myself can feel the stares upon you, it's weird actually, being one of like 5 white people in a place with 500 Thai's; you will feel like Mick Jagger.

Big mouth-girl Lotus.... one girl I know has a mouth that is kinda big for her face; other than that she is a perfect 10 and I would jump on her in a second if she lived here but over there she is just another ladyboy. yaaaaawwwwwwnnnn LOL

Comment

Thank you for the kind words, JaiDee... It's always fun chatting about ladyboys with ya. Hehehe... But I think you got one of the quote a little wrong... It was more like "Ya, her dick is wierd looking. I don't think I would put it in my mouth." Hehehe....

Hahah... Ahh.. good times.

But you are right about Bangkok... And about other ladyboy sites. I look forward to helping you out anytime I can, as you have been helpful to me as well -- the way it should be.

GenSEX (Ace)

Comment

No probs, Gen, your website is coming along nicely and I hope it does well, you have a good photographic eye.  It also gives the guys a bit more variety to choose from on the 'net as far as asian shemale websites.

Ya, some fun nights for sure on Soi Cee and Bali, etc..... even after I stole {K}  out from right under your nose at 4AM that night at Bali, D'Ohhhh!!,   there were no hard feelings.  Looking forward to more nights like that in the future, Ace  

Oh ya, check this thread from the Fish Box;
              Alexa.com ranking system

good site there to help you track your new business!

Comment

Hey Jai-Dee:

Any news when the LB videos/CDs will be available?

Thanks

Comment

I just had lunch 2 days ago with Michelle, our Argentinean shemale/video editor who is doing that work for us and she is almost done.  we have over 100 different scenes on video!  so we should be able to launch that video line with 10-12 new titles right off the bat.

release date.....yikes,  I still have no idea, sorry........

early 2006?

Comment

Thanks Jai-Dee:

I am anxiously awaiting their release and will probably order everyone that you offer. I enjoy the video clips on-line but my computer is so slow that it takes forever for them to download.

Comment

that's a shame and I feel badly about that........I hope now people can see why we break the clips up into short segments, so even guys like Flassitor can see them despite his long download times.

The videos will be decent, nothing like what comes from the Valley but still pretty good; anyone who is already a member of ATS will get amazing price breaks, our whole library will have a set price which will be very reasonable indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Oct. 17 2005,00:02)
                        I hope now people can see why we break the clips up into short segments, so even guys like Flassitor can see them despite his long download times.

I hope you also make a DL for high speed connections.
                        With better picture quality.
                        Do not marry a Thai girl.
                        Use for 3 days only!

Comment

Working...
                        X