X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Income for lbs versus ggs?

Any idea what the monthly or annual income is for some of the working girls from bars in Thailand, both LBs and GGs? How about upper income brackets? Any clue elsewhere?

I'm just wondering if GGs make 2x, 3x, 10x, or what, compared to LBs. I realize there's a huge variation. Anna Nicole Smith makes a couple million by shagging a very rich, very old man. On the other hand, girls much better looking than her may be making only $100 a day in Thailand or China.

I realize there are a great many variables to consider. There are probably really hot women who are nuns or civil servants, who make nada from P4P. And others who are millionaire models, who (presumably ) don't screw their way to the top.
    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

The superstars who make the most are Thai post-ops now living abroad in Singapore, Japan and Europe...

Some of them have an attitude now too...

Comment

Originally posted by (sangabriel @ Oct. 16 2005,02:20)
      Some of them have an attitude now too...
      cool...how can I meet these ones? Post-ops with attitudes are ALWAYS at the top of my hit parade, that's for sure.

Lets use Nana Plaza as a testing ground POL..... since those are really the only people I deal with in Thailand, along with the occassional foray into Patpong. I would guess that a typical Nana lady would make less than the typical ladyboy; ladyboys are a special niche that is different, and guys are willing to seek that out and pay a bit more.

someone like Noon makes 40-60K baht in a typical month, the superstars of the business. I don't think too many ladies make that amount but I could be wrong, some stunners may make that much.

as sangabriel said, the goal of the majority of these ladyboys is to work oversea's where they can make the BIG cash. then they come back to Thailand with that attitude he mentioned, and saying "why should I take 2000 baht from you, I was making 100 euro's a screw in Munich the last 3 months".

Comment

Your Analysis has a big problem, at Nana we get some of the best LB in Thailand.
        Not the same for GG.
        A Top GG will work at a high end Thai place
        2nd Place a high end Japanese Place
        3rd Place (maybe) Nana
        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

well, like I say those are the only kinds of ladies I ever see or meet; I am sure the ones on Soi Thanaiya and the high-end sex clubs on Thong Lo and Petchburi, etc, make much more. but again I never go there.

what do YOU think?

Comment

I have to say jump in on this one. I would have to say with my limited experience that the average GG probably makes more than the average LB. I believe however that the hot LBs make more or just as much as the hot GGs. LB lovers are still a very small minority, and as the GGs out number the LBs 100 to 1, GG lovers outnumber LB lovers 1000 to 1. I believe the ratio of clients to girls is much more in the favor of GGs. Hot GGs can get customers CONSTANTLY. JMHO.

Comment

Bullshit. The price of a GG vs LB is the same. The amount of lovers out there means nothing for the top ends. They basically fuck as many times as they physically can.

The issue is the middle and low ends where volume perhaps does come it to play. I was totally astonished that my friend May, whom I obviously think is attractive, told me she got "Two Drinks" last month...from me...and she had "Nine Offs"...from me... Now, I've looked at her paycheck, and unbelievably it is all true. So, the delta from top end to low end is just huge in LB-land.

For GGs, I'm only guessing, no facts, that the middle and low-ends are slightly better due to the volume factor.

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Oct. 17 2005,01:40)
                whom I obviously think is attractive, told me she got "Two Drinks" last month...from me...and she had "Nine Offs"...from me...
                I thinks some ladyboys hate hustling customers which makes them not very well suited to bar work.

I was on the phone with Eve, who I met in Samui. She was working at a girl bar in Lamai, in the complex witht the Muay Thai boxing ring, where a good portion of the customers are European couples, so it was not primarily a sex job, but in many ways a hostess/waitress job.

At the bar we had the "i got to tell you something, i'm a ladyboy" discussion and we spent 5 days together.
                i'm not the only guy who finds her attractive cause another guy took her to Bali.

But I think she would like to find one guy who realy wants her, or maybe a few but she just doesn't have the temperment for doing tons of shortimes.

She's back in a village in the Udon Thani area now and hope to see her on my next trip, probably have her come down to BKK.

I'm straying off topic but the point is I think it was very rare that she got barfined. What's also strange is she would have me meet her at the bar at 9PM and I would not pay a barfine.

I think the ladyboys who work at girl bars are very different from the ladyboys who work at ladyboy bars. As a guy on a short vacation, I can't meet the uni girls.

But I've had very good luck with ladyboys from girl bars. If they like me, they're anxious to provide a GFE since they're not getting barfined frequently.

Comment

For ladyboys I think they pretty much make the same money as GGs, but it's more a case of "make hay while the sun shines" for ladyboy sex workers. The opportunities are fewer but they tend to pay better! "Feast or famine" probably works here also as an analogy!

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Oct. 17 2005,01:13)
                    I thinks some ladyboys hate hustling customers which makes them not very well suited to bar work.

I was on the phone with Eve, who I met in Samui. She was working at a girl bar in Lamai, in the complex witht the Muay Thai boxing ring, where a good portion of the customers are European couples, so it was not primarily a sex job, but in many ways a hostess/waitress job.

I'm straying off topic but the point is I think it was very rare that she got barfined.

I think the ladyboys who work at girl bars are very different from the ladyboys who work at ladyboy bars. As a guy on a short vacation, I can't meet the uni girls.

But I've had very good luck with ladyboys from girl bars. If they like me, they're anxious to provide a GFE since they're not getting barfined frequently.
                    Interesting. Why would a ladyboy who ostensibly is in the game to sell her wares work in a non-ladyboy environment at all?

The punters she would likely run into in a GG bar would have a high likelihood of some rather unpleasant behavior once they knew she had male genitalia. Those guys are looking for a vagina and many are going to be homophobic.

Unless of course it's that she really is ambivalent about doing the work at all and it's a way to look like she's in it but without much chance of success? Does she make more money as a waitress/hostess than she would at some non-bar job?

How common is it to find a LB in a GG bar? I have read here before that they tend to be much less flamboyant and much more stealth. Maybe these girls have a hard time competing with their sisters who work the LB establishments?

Comment

In Pattaya it is very common to find a ladyboy in a predominately GG bar. Several GG bars on Soi 6 have a lb or two. I've heard from my friend who works in a Soi 6 bar that overall there are many more lbs on the soi then before. Still, there is only one total lb bar there and that is Hi Boss. The ones who work in GG bars do tend to often be less noticable. A certain lb friend who used to work at Gangs Pub on soi 6 a few years ago would fool most anyone. An expat friend who has a lb girlfriend had that Gangs Pub lb sitting on his lap in the bar for a long time the first time he met her, before realizing she was a lb. This lb really was not into the bar scene, and later worked in and operated a salon on the soi and the latest I've heard is that she is in a different salon now. All her close friends seemed to be GGs, that I met anyway, and she has since gotten SRS, , though she never took hormones and right up to the end could get rock hard and cum by the bucketful.

Comment

Originally posted by (Lefty @ Oct. 17 2005,03:51)
                        In Pattaya it is very common to find a ladyboy in a predominately GG bar. Several GG bars on Soi 6 have a lb or two. I've heard from my friend who works in a Soi 6 bar that overall there are many more lbs on the soi then before.

The ones who work in GG bars do tend to often be less noticable.
                        Here's an interesting thought, JaiDee. Why not have a model a month who is not in one of the ladyboy bars but rather in one of the GG bars? If they're as good looking as suggested, they would be great additions to the site. Couldn't do anything but good for her business.

While not exactly the same, upcoming (and I'm certainly up cumming about her!) Nung is just that sort of girl. Probably more work to find them but look at the results. Get Stogie to photograph them. You'll be inside the top 10,000 hit club all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by (starwheel @ Oct. 17 2005,10:32)
                          Why not have a model a month who is not in one of the ladyboy bars but rather in one of the GG bars
                          Last Month we had Nat who works in the Mandarin GG bar in Nana.She has fooled many Farangi. Although ive chatted to her twice ive never found out what she expects bahtwise.

The Ladyboys who work the some GG bars in Patpong are all mainly old timers and fraying at the edges although they do try to charge the same as GG.

The the four main King group GG bars opposite KC3 , the other side of the market and before you hit King Corner, do not allow Ladyboys anymore . I run the rule over all these bars quickly last night as i enjoy the feeling of serendipity but no surprises.

Comment

Originally posted by (starwheel @ Oct. 16 2005,15:00)
                            Interesting.  Why would a ladyboy who ostensibly is in the game to sell her wares work in a non-ladyboy environment at all?
                            The punters she would likely run into in a GG bar would have a high likelihood of some rather unpleasant behavior once they knew she had male genitalia.  Those guys are looking for a vagina and many are going to be homophobic.
                            My first ladyboy experience happened in CM. with what I thought was a GG. (ok so I'm slow) I met this hot little dish in one of the bars near the river, and after a couple of hours of playing pool, and eye games, she ended up on my lap in a tongue wrestling match. I had my hands firmly grasping her ass, and we were grinding into each other when I realized I was being poked in the belly by a pretty impressive situation. Now up to that point I was in hetro heaven, and I do remember.....I was fucking shocked. Then after about 5-10 long seconds of being Dr. Randyman and checking "her" out, along with my nervous laughter, we went right back to our frenzied little affair. Ended up in my hotel where I got a nice blowjob, but was to friady scared to do anything other than give her a handjob.
                            At this point, I don't know if I would have ever been with the 3rd sex, (and I do try my best to make up for lost time) if it wasn't for the cutie I thought was a GG.
                            Best mistake I ever made.
                            randyman
                            ain't life grand

Comment

Interesting topic....

Since the subject line of this thread was €œincome€ I can assume it meant €œall sources€ of income. That being the case I submit that GGs are earning more when you factor in the income generated from the 1, 2, 3 "boyfriends" who send them money on a frequent basis. I'd venture to guess that LBs don't have as many overseas "money machines" sending money to them. I base this on my un-scientific assumption that many, if not most, punters tend to keep their thirst for ladyboys a secret.

RW

Comment

Working...
                              X