Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (Randyman @ Oct. 18 2005,07:50)
    My first ladyboy experience happened in CM. with what I thought was a GG. (ok so I'm slow) I met this hot little dish in one of the bars near the river, and after a couple of hours of playing pool, and eye games, she ended up on my lap in a tongue wrestling match. I had my hands firmly grasping her ass, and we were grinding into each other when I realized I was being poked in the belly by a pretty impressive situation. Now up to that point I was in hetro heaven, and I do remember.....I was fucking shocked. Then after about 5-10 long seconds of being Dr. Randyman and checking "her" out, along with my nervous laughter, we went right back to our frenzied little affair. Ended up in my hotel where I got a nice blowjob, but was to friady scared to do anything other than give her a handjob.
    Now that's a great story, Randyman! You clearly are an evolved person to have made such an enlightened decision on the spur of the moment.

I suspect that many of our beer-guzzling, chest-thumping, macho mates would have thrown her as far as they could and run in the other direction. It's funny how little most guys think about what really turns them on and why. They are pretty much programmed to chase skirts and expect a vagina. Anything beyond that and they panic with big questions regarding their manhood.

An interesting thought would be what would happen to the value of the GG if guys were brought up with no stigma attached to loving whomever they pleased be it male or female. Might make the GG's a little less sure that every guy has to pay in every way for their time and company. Of course, it couldn't happen because then there might be fewer kids out there to become grist for the political/industrial/religious mill! (OOPS, slipped over into the Fish Box.)

Not that we don't usually end of paying one way or another, but at least we'd have other options out in the open.

Comment

Working...
    X