Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bar-hopping in pattaya

Hi everyone

I was a member last year, tried to break the habit, but damn!, I couldn't get away.

I notice a lot of the Pattaya ladyboys go from bar to bar. Where (apart from Jenny, Linda, Hi-boss and the obvious suspects) are the best places to look?

And if you're not sure you can spot them, is it okay to walk into a bar and tell someone you're looking for lbs, or will that just get you laughed at?

Actually, if you're looking for one specific "wanderer" (I'm thinking specifically of Bee, from September), what's the best way to go about it?

Lastly, Jai-Dee, is it still okay to e-mail you for contact info?

Thanks for any advice,

Excobar

Some good questions here...

Yes it is OK to ask one of the girls what you are looking for (and who you are looking for if you think they'll know.) JaiDee and I went bar hopping one night and we had been recommended a girl (ladyboy) but only had her name to go on.

We asked in a couple of GG bars for her and everyone was really friendly and helpful and we eventually caught up with our referall!

Now... as for emailing JaiDee for contact info...

Comment

I know where Jenny Star bar is but where is Linda Bar? On walking street near Jenny?

Comment

Originally posted by (excobar @ Oct. 12 2005,01:35)
        Lastly, Jai-Dee, is it still okay to e-mail you for contact info?
        sure, write me anytime at the e-mail address always attached to my signature, but be aware that I never work in Pattaya and don't know too many models there and the guy that did work with them rarely answers his mail. I can be very helpful with Bangkok though. I do have Bee's number; have patience with that one though, from my experience she is one taco short of a combination plate.

Pattaya, indeed the main action is between Jenny Star and Linda Bar. Linda bar has some old-timers......be prepared to see some serious skanks there. Jenny star under the Marine Disco has 20-30 every night of the week and usually 4 or 5 pre-ops are decent enough to take home, the posties there are incredible if that's your thing. Lots of steetwalkers around there also between the 2 and also up the road around Tony's Disco.

Hi Boss on soi 6; great place and always 20 or more ladyboys working. nice lounge set-up, low music, good place all in all. sure, as Stogie says you can ask any girl where so-and-so is, they actually like helping each other out and will tell you if she is not busy. By the same token if they say she is home sick, chances are she is upstairs having her ass reamed like she was being visited by the roto-router repairman and they want you to think she is a 'nice girl'.

write me, I will be happy to help you if I can

Comment

When you walk on walking street - that's what you're supposed to do there, man - around 10pm you might see 15 LB's within 15 minutes. I don't think it's necessary to look for a particular bar to find them....

MK
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Originally posted by (reflectionsgold @ Oct. 12 2005,03:30)
            I know where Jenny Star bar is but where is Linda Bar? On walking street near Jenny?
            RG- same same side of the street as Jenny Bar abouta minute's walk south. Don't believe there is prominent sign.
            Some of the girls walk back and forth bettween the two places but on the whole the better looking ones are at Jenny's. Maybe the skanks just can't copmpete.

Jenny's has an upbeat party atmoshere with loud music while Linda is better for low key conversation.

Comment

In Soi 6 there is a second bar after Hi-Boss nearer beach road.
              They only have about 4 to 6 ladyboys and you often see them playing pool. Its open later - 3 or 4 in the morning !.
              Cant remember the name but have used it 2x.
              Late some of the girls from Hi-boss collect at the back in the small lane. They will take you up to the short time rooms at Hi-boss even when the bar is closed.

Comment

Well i found some sneaky places for LBs.... Ok, u ride walk past soi 6 on the beach road side soi 6 is a one way so u take the next left i think its called soi 6/2 or something bout half way up theres always LBs.... had one from there she was cool... i may well be the back of high boss but there were LBs that wernt there b4... also if u keep walking down beach road take a left into soi 7 wal all the way to the top.... just after the flipper hotel theres 2 or 3 bars the last one on the right has around 5 LBs nice looking... walk to the top of soi 7 take a right and right again into soi 8 bar at the top of the road always LBs.... then walk back up the road...just before u get to soi 9 theres a cluster of 2-3 bars the bar furthest from 7/11 closest to soi 9 has 5 lbs there... then when u get into soi 9 thers the honey pot that ive only see 1 or 2 lbs.. then theres a LB show between 10-1 i think.. its everynite... when the girls arent on there up for a chat.... then thers walking street lol after the obvious places keeping walking theres 2 sets of LBs..... young, up and coming on bikes.... and some real cuteys whos ids u really have to check i noticed there work in 2's and just wouldnt leave eachother lol but i had a 3some they said i could have them both for 500baht..... i couldnt bring myself to do it so gave um a thousand.... inexperienced and almost bit my knob off when she sucked it but they both came like blokes lol Oh yeah if ure willing to take a trip up to jomtien bout half way up the beach always a group of 5-10LBs with there friends drinking 100piper....if ur thais good have a look this is between 3-4am Hope this helps
                Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Damn I gotta follow you to Pattaya on your next outing.

I did the Soi 7-9 thing a few weeks ago and did not spot anything on interest.
                  "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Beefy - yes the girls in the narrow Soi 6/2 are those which hand around the Hi-Boss bar in Soi 6. They are there even when the bar is closed but they have access to the ST rooms.
                    In september I woke up at 5 am feeling horny and went down there. There was a couple in 6/2 and one was a real hottie. nice body and big cock. She put on mesh stockings and very high heels , which really turns me on.

Comment

Originally posted by
                      In september I woke up at 5 am feeling horny and went down there. There was a couple in 6/2 and one was a real hottie. nice body and big cock. She put on mesh stockings and very high heels...
                      God, I LOVE THIS COUNTRY!

Comment

I think it's 6/1......................the soi that the back door to Hi Boss and other Soi 6 bars.

Comment

yep, it is soi 6/1.
                          another good thing about pattaya is that more and more typical gg bars have lbs. in walking plenty of gg bars have one or more, also in soi8. in soi1 there are one bar with several young lbs. the mamasan is a lb too, and she is very horny. if she likes you she might follow you to the toilet to taste your dick.

Comment

Hi, olekunde. Anything more precise re this bar you mention on Soi 1?
                            Thanks.
                            More, More, More ... how do you like it?, how do you like it? ... More, More, More ...

Comment

Hey PILOS,
                              You are one guy who should post more and not just lurk. I think you have a lot of good to add to this MB.

Your friend,
                              Lefty

Comment

Working...
                              X