Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its in the bar complex soi 1/2nd rd, farest away from soi 1, right in front of the closed gogo which i dont remember by name. you cannot really miss since the lbs are standing in 2nd rd showing their goods

Comment

Originally posted by (Snick @ Oct. 18 2005,01:19)
      Damn I gotta follow you to Pattaya on your next outing.

I did the Soi 7-9 thing a few weeks ago and did not spot anything on interest.
      Cant say i didnt invite you buddy but as we are all aware business must come 1st the soi 7-9 was tricky for me as my non LB loving friends i bumped into decided to shag all the gilrs close to that bar and to top it off get a hotel near there so as usual i had to behave like 007 using hand signals and shit... one of the girls near soi 9 just did get it... I walked in there wispered to her heres my hotel card the number of my room is on the card heres the 200baht for the bar fine and 40baht for motor taxi u leave in 5minutes but keep quiet as my friend is there, i say understand she says yes... i walk out and she screams this for bar fine or tip and do u want me to come with you now on big bike she then passes my hotel card to all her friends as she didnt know where it was..... my this time luckily enuff my friend was suffering the effects of drinkin with me.....
      Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Originally posted by (Soi8dave @ Oct. 18 2005,03:01)
        Beefy - yes the girls in the narrow Soi 6/2 are those which hand around the Hi-Boss bar in Soi 6. They are there even when the bar is closed but they have access to the ST rooms.
        In september I woke up at 5 am feeling horny and went down there. There was a couple in 6/2 and one was a real hottie. nice body and big cock. She put on mesh stockings and very high heels , which really turns me on.
        Now thats the shit we should all be doing....lol i followed suit maybe 45mins or so later picked up this lovely darling
        Attached Files
        Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Thats nice beefy. I'm just sorting out my next trip to Pty !.

Comment

Working...
          X