X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rita video

just like to say how much i enjoyed rita`s new video in the pool room sexy show,nice stockings,hard cock and a nice change of scenery(makes a change from a bedroom)she never fails to get hard and cum would it be possible for rita and talisha to do a video together ?i know it is difficult to find guys to be topped in the vids,but how about talisha topping a guy while he sucks off rita i dont think i have seen a threesome on this sight   Daz.

I actually would love to see real hardcore stuff with Rita in rubber/leather stuff and a very submissive small babe. Having Rita doing all kind of mistress stuff to her, e.g. get her feet/heels licked (yes please!!!!!), probably some well directed bondage (jap.style) and finnishing with big time bukkake!
    Nice location would be cool, an old warehouse fo example and cool blueish lighting....

Well, just 5 cents from an old perv like me......

MK
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

I liked Yoko's video's exotic and sexy girl she is...

Comment

I would like to see Rita fuck Talesha.

Comment

Originally posted by (allstar88 @ Oct. 20 2005,12:53)
          just like to say how much i enjoyed rita`s new video in the pool room sexy show,nice stockings,hard cock and a nice change of scenery(makes a change from a bedroom)she never fails to get hard and cum would it be possible for rita and talisha to do a video together ?i know it is difficult to find guys to be topped in the vids,but how about talisha topping a guy while he sucks off rita i dont think i have seen a threesome on this sight   Daz.
          Just get me a pair of those classy glasses with the fake nose, and I'm your guy.

randyman
          ain't life grand

Comment

Originally posted by (flassitor @ Oct. 22 2005,07:51)
            I would like to see Rita fuck Talesha.
            then talesha to top rita   Daz.

Comment

Originally posted by (allstar88 @ Oct. 21 2005,01:53)
              how about talisha topping a guy while he sucks off rita i dont think i have seen a threesome on this sight   Daz.
              Threesome with Rita and Talesha..........hmmmmm

memories

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
              ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Working...
              X