X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limits in bars

Hi Fellow mongers, I plan on finally making my long awaited trip to Asia in Jan./06. Los, P.I., Cambodia, hopefully 30 to 45 days.
    Ladyboys have always facinated me, but the only experience I'v had with the special gender has been in TJ, since I live in So. Ca.
    In T.J. for the price of a ladies drink, in some of the seedier bars, everything goes on in a dark corners of the bars, HJ, BBBJ, FS. and all the groping you want, giving and receiving. Does any of this allowed in LOS in GG bars or Ladyboy bars. It's always nice to check the merchandise a little before you buy plus it a lot of fun, but being the pervert I am in TJ, I would spend as much time I could feeling out the ladys and TS'S I could and usually go to my favorites at the end of the night to finish after getting all worked by the other ladies. Thanks for any info.

Try before you buy? When buying is only $25 (at least that's what it sounds like) - how much of a loss is it?!
    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Oct. 22 2005,12:29)
      Try before you buy?  When buying is only $25 (at least that's what it sounds like) - how much of a loss is it?!
      POL $25 US ~= 1000 THB which in BKK for ST is the lower end of the scale.

I would not go into a shop and just just randomly pick my t-shirt size I would try some on right? Having said that after trying a couple on I am sure I have would have a good idea as to which ones fit so it is up to me which ones feel the best and so would not have to keep trying.

Comment

Readdie:-

Everything is possible in LOS, when you have the cash. I'm not particularly experienced in Bkk and have never been to Cambo, Pattaya is my stamping ground.
        For what you have in mind you need to go to an enclosed bar or the LB Pattaya GoGo. The best example of the former is Hi-Boss in Soi 6. If you venture in there you will quickly have company - or alternatively select one of the girls who hang about outside at the front or back. Once inside you can fondle them to your hearts content, provided you buy them a drink or tip them. In the evening you will see other customers doing the same.
        Its a bit the same in the GoGo just off WAlking St. For the price (high) of a drink you will have a selection of nearly naked LB's to play with.
        Best of luck and be carefull.

Comment

It all depends on the girl. I have seen my mate straddled by a ladyboy with a hard on in Cascades and other girls are more cautious when it comes to the public plucking!

The rules are there aint no rules!

Comment

Originally posted by (readdie @ Oct. 21 2005,14:01)
            Hi Fellow mongers, I plan on finally making my long awaited trip to Asia in Jan./06. Los, P.I., Cambodia, hopefully 30 to 45 days.
            Ladyboys have always facinated me, but the only experience I'v had with the special gender has been in TJ, since I live in So. Ca.
            In T.J. for the price of a ladies drink, in some of the seedier bars, everything goes on in a dark corners of the bars, HJ, BBBJ, FS. and all the groping you want, giving and receiving. Does any of this allowed in LOS in GG bars or Ladyboy bars. It's always nice to check the merchandise a little before you buy plus it a lot of fun, but being the pervert I am in TJ, I would spend as much time I could feeling out the ladys and TS'S I could and usually go to my favorites at the end of the night to finish after getting all worked by the other ladies. Thanks for any info.
            Hey guy, quick question about TJ.

Where did you go to find any ladyboys worthy of banging? When I went (it's been maybe 6 years), it was pretty nasty. Has it improved?

Thanks
            Bring on the bitches!

Comment

I've had ladyboys pop out there HARD cocks right to my face trying to show you the goods. One of these days I'd like to suck one off right in the bar

Comment

There is a little known LB bar, never seen it mentioned on this forum, called Pinocchio, in Patpong 2, towards the back, along the right wall. It has about 5 LBs, 1-2 are good looking, the other are not great, but not fowl either. You can do quite a bit there. They almost always pull out your dick, pull there's out, right in the bar, with the LBs stroking each other. I've been there about 10 times now. I mean 2-4 at a time stroking each other in the bar. It is certainly arousing regardless of their beauty or not, and a whopping 5 steps to the right is a short-time hotel. One girl, Poa, is a very good looker.

Comment

Cascades- always go up to the back row, between the bogs and the door is the best bit, you can get away with loads of shit there. I've been fully horizontal in that place a few times, try jerking off two at the same time, and watch them try and pretend that nothing is happening in case the mamasan sees them, its a couple of thousand fine i think for that if they get caught.
                  Casanove- anything goes in there of course, they would fuck customers in the bar if they could probably.
                  Ziggy is right about that Pinocchio place, it can be a lot of fun, and I have seen some cute girls there in the past
                  When she walks, she’s like a samba
                  That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

Ladyboys stroking each other off, that sounds HOT!! Stroking two LBS off at the same time Whoaaa!! Gentleman thanks a lot for the info, now I have some places that I'll be looking forward to checking out in BKK along with all the others mentioned on this site, Pinoccio and Hi Boss sound like my kind of places. Ziggy whos that beauty thats on all your posts, does she have any photos or videos on this site? Fancylights I'v been going down to TJ for 30 years+ and I'v seen some beautiful "Hotas"(spelling?) thats what the ladyboys are called down there. But the ones that were beautiful did't stay long. But thats all in the past because the city is trying to clean up its image, make it more family friendly. Get rid of the Hotas and do nothing about the worthless corrupt cops, it should of been the other way around If they're still there I don't know where they're at because they have closed down the two main Hota bars Bambis and SanSouis. Without the TS'S there TJ has kind of lost its attraction for me, thats all the more reason I'm looking forward to BKK. Thanks again everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by (gunslinger @ Oct. 22 2005,19:22)
                                     Casanove- anything goes in there of course, they would fuck customers in the bar if they could probably.

Jeeeez..the first time I went to Casanova one LB taller then me came over and with a semi-cavernous voice told me:
                      "Now I bring you to toilet and all of us fuck you!"
                      I think she was somehow serious.
                      Finished my coke and left...........
                      Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

I had a blow job in Temptations and watched one too. As per another post, they get a bit desperate in that bar late at night, but it's touch and go. Pinocchio is 100% guaranteed every night.

Comment

Working...
                        X