Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to find a bar with shower show

Not to long time till i come to Thailand

Hav anyone seen a place with shower show?
    Do not marry a Thai girl.
    Use for 3 days only!

Just at GG shows. Fantasia (Nana) has one, as do most of the others. Never seen one in a LB bar.

Lotusman

Comment

I remember seeing some good water and oil lesbian shows back in around early 2002 in the Hollywood Carousel 3rd floor Nana. They had these rotating round carousel stages. On one you had 3 girls covered in baby oil getting on with each other with dildos€¦ the other you had another 3 lesbian girls going at it in a open shower with water going everywhere€¦ if you sat too close you would get soaked too...there must have been a big water drain under the carousel stage. The girls they had were HOT and most all had long hair just what you would have liked to have seen wet Wethair.

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Oct. 22 2005,11:55)
        I remember seeing some good water and oil lesbian shows back in around early 2002 in the Hollywood Carousel 3rd floor Nana. They had these rotating round carousel stages. On one you had 3 girls covered in baby oil getting on with each other with dildos€¦ the other you had another 3 lesbian girls going at it in a open shower with water going everywhere€¦ if you sat too close you would get soaked too...there must have been a big water drain under the carousel stage. The girls they had were HOT and most all had long hair just what you would have liked to have seen wet Wethair.
        If you can remember one guy sitting close to every showershow and barfined all the girls it would have been me.....

I have seen that show and also the one in G-spot.

But latly I guess they stopped most of the shows?

I dream of a showershow in Cascade where all the LB stay in the wather doing BJ under the waterfall.......
        Do not marry a Thai girl.
        Use for 3 days only!

Comment

Originally posted by (Wethair @ Oct. 24 2005,01:39)
          If you can remember one guy sitting close to every showershow and barfined all the girls it would have been me.....
          Yeah I remember a guy like that

Those were the days when they had the fetish shows.

Comment

Working...
          X