X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Up or down or in between?

Just curious on the members and there preferences....i like the fem bottom type LB girls myself
    Stog/JD: I only been a member about 6 months so if this is a repeat poll just toss it in the bit bucket...
    Top only - i like those fem passive LB's
    0%
    Versatile - depending on the LB of the day
    0%
    Bottom only - I like my LB to take charge
    0%
    Absentant - I just give 'em enuff bhat to be my platonic girl friend
    0%

For me it depends on the ladyboy but I will only bottom with small sized ladyboys don't think I could handle any of the larger ones
    Thailand for fun in the sun
    Enjoy it while you can
    Times are changing

Comment

As Bricktop would say... "Always on top!"

Comment

Nothing about being a bottom seems very interesting or exciting to me. But, if I were in a serious relationship with a lady who found it a real turn-on, I might try to accomodate her. Remember that being the passive partner greatly increases your risk of exposure to something unpleasant. Be careful.

Comment

This is an interesting poll. I remember this topic came up once before, in a different way, and many comments were don't do that else you're gay, LBs will talk about you, etc.

So far, the poll says 75% of us do bottom (not all the time, but are "open" to it). Nick from C&D in Phuket did a poll of his girls experiences and he said according to them about 70% of customers do bottom.

So, I'm just wondering if this bottom thing is like even a closet psychological concern of many forum writers, i.e., people don't want to admit it, but they do it.

In (ho-hum) academia, there is one theory that says to be "receptive" is to lose power. The "insertive" male gains power. Fucking is, in some theoretical circles, not about sex, but about power and dominance. Also, in some cultures, including Thailand I believe, if you "fuck" (a man) you are not gay, but if you "get fucked" you are gay.

I personally think it's bullshit, as I neither feel I lose nor gain power by being receptive or insertive, and likewise I don't think either relates to beign gay or not, which to me is a question of who you relate to intimately vs which biological sex you are attracted to.

Thoughts guys?

Comment

The "idea" of bottoming is exciting to me and I have tried it.
            Some would say being out of control is the ultimate liberation (next to death). Some might also say that one who is normally powerful has no need to prove anything about being powerful.

But short term pain/discomfort and possible long term damage/side effects are a real concern to me. Human evolution is such that assholes aren't meant for penetration.

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Oct. 22 2005,19:03)
              In (ho-hum) academia, there is one theory that says to be "receptive" is to lose power. The "insertive" male gains power. Fucking is, in some theoretical circles, not about sex, but about power and dominance. Also, in some cultures, including Thailand I believe, if you "fuck" (a man) you are not gay, but if you "get fucked" you are gay.

I personally think it's bullshit, as I neither feel I lose nor gain power by being receptive or insertive, and likewise I don't think either relates to beign gay or not, which to me is a question of who you relate to intimately vs which biological sex you are attracted to.
              As usual, it's all in the mind. There are clearly personalities that desire domination or submission. Those B&D sites out there don't exist in a vacuum. If you are fulfilling a need to accomplish one or the other of those you may do so in sex play but certainly in other ways as well.

If, as we have discussed in multiple other threads, you are simply enjoying your innate sexuality, you may choose to express yourself as prototypically male (insertive) or female (receptive), without regard to your physical gender. And happily exchange roles if the mood suits you. The whole issue of being "gay" or "straight" is archaic. Most of us here who have spent much time considering the issue would agree that in the pursuit of mutual satisfaction it's perfectly normal and natural to express our sexuality with anyone who pushes the right buttons.

With a few shining exceptions I personally find academia, even though it's a world I understand intimately, not always helpful in areas such as this. Obviously an author wants to keep personal belief or bias out of his/her study, but the questions asked and theories advanced suggest that few of the "researchers" appear to have much personal connection or insight.

You on the other hand, Ziggy, will have a book written from the perspective of the inner circle.

Comment

Shoo Nuff Ain't!
                Lot's fun to be had w/o getting arse pierced!

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Oct. 22 2005,23:36)
                  But short term pain/discomfort and possible long term damage/side effects are a real concern to me. Human evolution is such that assholes aren't meant for penetration.
                  I certainly agree with you, PD, that pain has no place in two people's search for mutual sexual satisfaction. Pain puts it clearly into the B&D category. I doubt any of us who are into sex in and of itself knowingly want to inflict pain on our partner.

I would suggest though that receptive anal intercourse can be accomplished with no physical damage with proper preparation and lubrication. I suppose that laxity of the anal sphincter could be a problem if your constant partner was a Casanova superstar.

Even then, unless you hadn't properly incrementally made preparations to take such a monster, I doubt there would be any lasting effect. There are a lot of long term homosexual and ladyboy relationships out there that seem to survive just fine.

Comment

it only hurts the first time my dears and the male g-spot is up the old anus try it   Daz.

Comment

Tried few times to receive it and honestly I almost never felt pleasure. In most cases had to give up because of the pain.
                      So, I'm not that sure about this 'male G-spot' thing if it's myth or reality.
                      I don't mind at all having a LB taking me on face-to-face way so that can kiss eachother, lick her breast and touch. Not much different than you being on the top, just inverted roles.
                      Problem, as I said, is that I do not feel much gain and pleasure even if she has a tiny dick and not giving me any discomfort
                      That makes me wonder whether LBs really get pleasure to get fucked or not! Or it's only me who can't get any inner anal stimulation..since I like to be rimmed but that's on the outer part of the arshole only
                      Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Sorry guys, but allstar is right. It's very, very temporary. There is no pain later, and what pain there is, is a form of pleasure. I mean do you see the LBs crying in pain every time? Not exactly. So, there's a proof of existence.

For pleasure, it most definitely is a G-spot. Why are there so many anal movies with girls? Because it is a turn on to watch, and to receive.

Try it, you'll like it! You only have what, 3 means of sexual pleasure (blow jobs (2), fuck (3)), this adds a 25% increase to sexual options.

Comment

I do both. When taking a ladyboy LT I will engage in both top and bottom as well as oral. When doing bottom it is important to use a strong condom with plenty of lube. I try and realax as her cock goes into my anus - the first part is when you get the pain. They will usually ride you gently with very short strokes.

Comment

Working...
                          X