X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top five of september

1) Angee- Great smile and would love to have that portrait style pic of her (#15 of her gallery) up on my wall. That is agreat photo of her. Love her spread out on the pool table. Most of all prettiest girl ever on this site!

2) Geng- NIce small petite girl on the rocks near the bay. Love everyone of her photos stripping down from scholl girl oufit to bikini and then nude. Nice ass on her tiny body. Nice small hormonal titties that go well on her. Beautiful dick on her as that small member hangs so well and the foreskin covers its head so well! Oh I forgot her great smile on that pretty face. A natural nude and her shots of her posing on them rocks brings out the niceness of her naked body.

3) Ann- Nice smile and pretty face. Nice sized medium boobies and great poses she produces on the chair. Nice stiff dick in some of them. Also great dark complexion on her and unusual earings.

4) Lee- Her penis is just as petite as the rest of her body, but so adorable. It goes well with her small breasts and lovely face. I even like her braces. Pic 69 is the best of her on the phone while showing off her full frontal nude body and cute dickey!

5) Nan- Small body also and a little bigger pecker than Lee, but still tiny and nice. Nice face and lovely figure over all. Mostly innocent looking!
    Love life to its fullest.

Originally posted by (tslasia @ Oct. 24 2005,22:41)
     Pic 69 is the best of her on the phone while showing off her full frontal nude body and cute dickey!
    Attached Files

Comment

Gentlemen...good taste. & I think

Comment

Great shot of pic. I do not know how to paste here.

Nice belly button too!
        Love life to its fullest.

Comment

Working...
        X